[os] Timeskip! Ryuguji 'Draken' Ken x S!MR

Title: Get Railed and Impaled
Genre: smut and fluff  <30
Warnings: angry seggs ♡︎, mentions of violence, feminization of body parts, dirty talk, hair pulling, belly bulge

Reader info:
6cm Shorter than Draken, Has Draken's dragon tattoo on his right thigh (stays hidden),  looks is all up to you.

(I'm taking a little break on the Dominated Bonten series here. So be pleased by a Doraken oneshot here.)

(This was requested by Shinya_writes!! Lysm!)

.
.
.

"Y/N, please!" Draken frustratedly exclaimed.

"Ken, you got into a fight. AGAIN!!" You yelled, angry and worried. "I told you to try staying away from fights because I dont want you getting hurt!!!"

"Y/N they started it, I only continued what they started." Draken reasons, rolling his eyes.

"You sound like a kid with all those 'they started it' bullshit. What are you? In kindergarten?" You scoffed, starting to walk inside, leaving Draken outside.

"They were talking shit about us!!" He yells.

You halted your steps. "You could've just left it alone instead of getting into a fight. We both know any shit they say aren't real." You said, voice cold and low. You started walking inside again, Draken following closely behind.

"I couldn't! They pissed me off! You know damn well that I can't stand people talking shit about our relationship--" He exclaims.

"Why can't you just understand that you're important to me and I dont want you coming home hurt and bruised?!" You cut him off and snapped, eyes dilated and eyebrows furrowed.

"I was doing it for you because I love you!!!" He yells back.

"If you really do love me, then you wouldn't come home with bruises all the time!!!"

"If I didn't, then we would've been bad mouthed all the time by the people around here, and you know how much I hate that!!!!"

"Really now, L/N - Ryuguji Ken?! Is your reputation that important that you'd willingly fight armed men just to keep your name clean around our street?!"

"Y/N it's not-- y'know what?! Fuck you, you asshole!!"

"Wow, Ken. I'M the asshole now?"

"No shit, if you could JUST hear it from my side, then you would've done the same!!!"

"I wouldn't!! You know damn well that I don't use violence as a solution!!!"

Both of you were panting from all the arguing, the tension in the room thicker than Takemitchy's ass-- i mean the Earth's crust.

You grabbed his nape, pulling him to a harsh kiss, which he returned back.

You had your arms snaking around his waist, the other holding his nape tightly so he couldn't pull away. Ken's left hand were on your shoulder, his other hand on your cheek, holding you.

You both made out at a rough pace, teeth and tongues clashing together but none of you seemed to mind. And all that kissing leaded you to the bedroom, with Draken pushing you on the edge of the bed and straddling your lap, subconsciously grinding on you as he kisses you hungrily.

"Strip. Now." You ordered, forcefully pulling his lips away from yours. Draken, fully lost in the lust and tension, complies, immediately taking his clothes off.

"Kneel." You commanded and folded your arms, glaring eyes boring holes into Ryuguji's naked figure.

He does as he's told, also glaring back to you.