Chapter 8 [We need to talk]

[Sundrop P.O.V] 

"So, Your making my safety protocols more extreme?" I ask, Being opened up from the back and having my wires messed with, was seriously uncomfortable. "You crippled the mans arm?! Why wouldn't we." The maintenance person leaned over into my face. "Its not a big deal, you just won't have as tight of a grip and won't be able to engage in defense mode against non-costumers. I'm sure with how you messed this guys arm up he won't be coming back. Plus knowing the corp. here they'll just make him a slave by lawsuit and tons of fees." The mechanic looked over at the empty cell. "Good thing they took them away this morning, He would have been shouting non-stop at you." He closes the back and runs some tests on me. "You should be set, get back to the daycare. That partner or yours is gonna need help cleaning up. I'm shocked they weren't fired, they are the cause of this whole ordeal." He looked smug. "Yeah yeah, I'm sure they have it by themselves by now. They are capable. Plus I was just acting on protocol." I got up, "Yeah right bud. Everyone here knows you did it for Y/N" he joked "What if I got with them? They are pretty cute." I looked over at him and Loomed over. "Then I'll have to respect your decision." He looked up, Half terrified. I make my way back to the daycare, I hate leaving them alone. I almost lost them already, what if someone else tries to hurt them? As I arrive I see them waiting patiently next to their bag. "Sun, we need to talk." they say looking up at me with the most serious face I've ever seen them give me.

[Y/N's P.O.V]

"Sun, do you remember me?" He looked around anxiously. "Of course I do Sunshine! We've known each other for a while now!" He sat down in front of me, "Sun, You used to know me as a child. Did you not? You have my guest profile." I lean forward. "Sunshine- I-I don't know what your talking about! We've only met once." He looked away from me. "Sun, Look at this" I pull out the moon plush that's tattered. "I got this when I was a child, You knew me." I pull his attention back to me. "Sunshine, I-I, So what if I did what does it matter now?!" He pouted, "Sun Why didn't you tell me? Is that why you protected me?" I get close to his face. "Please I need to know who I was." He blushed and backed up. "Fine, I'll tell you what I remember of you." He scoots back. "It was before Moon was added to me, before the daycare was as big as it is now. Before Bonnie was out of service, The first day you were here. I could see you were a very imaginative child by the way your eyes lit up when I first saw you enter the daycare. You used to draw and make small tinkers with whatever you could find. You never played with the other kids and spent all your time poking and prodding at me! Asking everything you could know about my parts and the machinery inside of me. It was so cute for someone your size, no other kid ever cared." He picked up the moon plush. "Then, One day I wasn't in service due to having Moon be added onto me, You were so sad you ran out of the daycare and wandered around the pizza plex looking for me, somehow you snuck into the backrooms of this place. Where you ended up in Parts N' Services. You saw me being dismantled, and put back together again. Once the staff fount you, You were crying when they took you away. You were so cute, You really wanted to see the rest of it. Once I returned to the daycare the next day, You asked me all the questions you could think of. " He sat the plush down, Then stretched. "Then, Bonnie was fount mangled, so the pizza plex closed early. You though, weren't picked up. So you stayed the night and got to see moon. I can't remember how moon reacted to you, I could bet its like a father with his newborn though." he laughed. "Once I was back, I saw you were tucked into a sleeping bag, holding a plush toy."  He looked at me, and smiled. "Your parents had gotten there first to pick you up. They were relieved to see you safe, You woke up when they started to pick you up. You had latched onto me!" He started smirking, "You were saying, 'I don't want to leave I'm gonna be a mechanic and marry moon!' Pffft-" He was laughing, My face flushed with embarrassment. "Continue, Man. Its not that big of a deal." I mumble. "Fine, Fine. Your parents eventually got you to leave, then you just kept coming back for a while, You've made some very interesting things while you were a kid." He paused, "yep that's it" he flopped back. "What about when I left? What happened after I left, what did I miss?" I crawled towards him and sat in his lap. "Tell me, no running away." His face filled with red. "Fine fine, After I discovered you had left. I got a little sad, You were my favorite sunshine! You were so insistent on marrying me too! It was adorable for a kid." He sat up and looked down at me sitting on his lap, He had a mischievous grin spread across his face. 

"Lets get married now then, You were wanting to all this time. You waited on our love~" He teased. My face lit up red as I started to back away, He grabbed me and pulled me closer. "Sunny- Uh" I was stuttering non-stop. "Come on, Not backing out now are we?" My face was burning. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and get out of his grip. I run off in embarrassment.

(Another short chapter, Pacing hard for small brain.)