Chapter 9 [Sunny?]

[Y/N's P.O.V] 

After running away from moon and hiding. I let out a breath of excitement. I KISSED HIS CHEEK!? I'm mentally screaming at myself. At least I got away, I don't know if its legal to marry a robot but... No no what am I thinking about? I can't marry a robot, its not like I can just buy him from this place. Though, it would be fun if I could. I wonder how a day in the life with him would be. Ah I almost forgot, I have to check my college classes! 

[Sundrop's P.O.V] 

Steam was surrounding me. Did they just do that?! Oh my gosh... "Hehe, They left both of us wanting more." Moon teased, I got up and looked around for them. They must have went far into the pizza plex. Wait a second! They will be leaving by tonight due to the pizzeria being closed for maintenance. This will be the last time I see them for a few days... I wonder if I can get them to stay with me. Though, they could go home for a bit and get some clothes. How would I feed them though... "We can't keep them like a pet, Sun" Moon has a point, But what if they leave us forever?! That college thing too, who is he and why does he want Y/N! "Sun your acting like a clingy baby." I pout and flop down. I can't help it, Moon. They left us once without saying anything... 

[??? P.O.V]

This seems like a good place to sleep for a while, Its warm. Plus nobody could find me! I could play all I want here. Though something strikes odd about that officer girl. The jester seems nice though! I wonder if she could bring me food. 

[Y/N P.O.V]

I shudder as I feel eyes on me. I feel around on my back for my backpack. "Ah.. I left it with them." I walk back blushing. How could I talk to him after that!? I sneak into the daycare, and bend down for my bag. I feel hands grab and lift me up. "That's no fair that you just left me after teasing me like that!" He pouted "Plus you never gave moon a kiss!" He spun me around. My face goes red as I burry my head in my hands. "Aww, Don't be embarrassed! Here let me return the favor." He sets me down and pats my head. "Even." I look up at him and can't stand to even maintain eye contact. "Your so cute! What do the other workers call this... Dating? was it that?" He crouched down to my level. "Are we dating now Y/N?" He looked so innocent and happy. "I- I, d-do you want to?" I manage to stutter out. "Of course! your my favorite sunshine!" He picked me up and hugged me. "So what do people who date do?" He looked at me curiously. The thing is, I had no clue either. I had never dated. "Uh they go on dates! See movies, Picnics, go to cafes!" I think, I'm basing this off of cheesy movies I saw. "I don't know myself, Sun." He set me down. "How about we drink tons of sodas until our heads explode!" I smile at him, then nod. "Yeah that sounds fun! But first you have to let me check my college classes." I sit next to my bag and get my laptop.

After picking the classes I wanted to do, I'm sure I'll be good to go in no time! I just have to figure out how to manage college, dayshift, nightshift, and sleep. I sigh and lean back. To my surprise suns behind me and lets me lay with him. "So, If you do this you'll get a better job?" he sounded worried. "I'll probably just become a Mechanic here." I look up at him. "You won't leave me though, right?" I nod "Sun, I won't leave you. I couldn't If I had to run away from this place the next day, I would take you with me." His eyes lit up. "Then the kids would miss us!" He fidgeted with my hair. "Sun, Why are you so worried I'll leave you?" He pulled me closer, I was already red enough. Who would have thought I got redder? "I-I don't know why, I just never got used to not having people or kids around me! What if they don't like me and want to replace me? I don't want to leave, I can do better for them if they want me too. It was scary for me getting in trouble for protecting you, sunshine. Something about it was a relief though. Not loosing you would have been worth loosing everyone else." I turn around and grab his cheeks. "Don't think that! If I lost you I'd be loosing my best friend and I can't even think about it! You protected me, The kids, and a lot of other people! Your irreplaceable! We'd all miss you if you risked yourself for something so pointless!" He puffed up and got all embarrassed. "You are not pointless." he mumbled then hugged me. "Yeah, Then your not replaceable." I smiled and poked him. "I guess we'll compromise then." He said then planted a kiss on my forehead. He smiled at me and hugged me tighter. 

[??? P.O.V]

Woah? The human and robot are a thing! I'll try to talk to them tomorrow, heh. I wonder if I can use this against them. Kids got to do what a kids got to do to survive! they only have pizza here, I wonder if they have cake too... 

[3rd person P.O.V - ???]

The kid walks around a small room and peeks into the vent window he's been using. Then looks at a plush. Strangely, He felt at home in this place. Walking over to his makeshift bed, a few clothes piled up on each other. He laid down and began to drift off finding comfort in the ambience of the area. A boy can dream for more than what he has.

(WE DID IT! WE GOT CHAPTER 9 OUT!!!!)