59. the one with the offer

"That was so cool" Emma sighed as we walked back to the paddock. The first practice had ended and we had had some lunch right after that but now we were out of destination.

"Yeah tell me about it" I smiled. I was happy that I was able to show all of this to her and to be honest seeing cars like that live didn't really get old.

"So what now?" the girl next to me asked, but I didn't have a chance to answer her because we were interrupted by a guy yelling.

"No way!"

I turned around and was greeted by a surprised AlphaTauri driver and a smile formed to my face immediately.

"Well hello to you too" I grinned to Pierre who seemed to still be very confused that I was standing in front of him. "How was the track?" I asked but couldn't help but laugh to the face he was pulling.

"Seriously? That is what you ask and you didn't even tell me that you were coming here" Pierre crossed his arms but there was a small smile playing on his lips. I had gotten to know the guy well enough to know that he couldn't really be mad at anyone, so I didn't take his feedback too seriously.

"Yeah, well I hoped I wouldn't bump into you and you would never find out" I told dramatically to the guy who shook his head amused. "Oh and this is my friend Emma" I realized to introduce the even more confused girl next to me.

"Hi" Emma let out with a shy wave and got a warm smile from Pierre who was probably the kindest human in the face of earth.

"Nice meeting you" he nodded to the girl before turning his attention back to me. "So no Ferrari team wear this time?" he pointed out and I looked down to my clothes.

"Yeah no, I'm here just to be a pain in everyone's ass"

"That's not too surprising" I smacked the guy into his arm and he took a step back with a laugh. "Oh come on, you had it coming" the smile hadn't dropped for a second as we talked. Also the fact that we were staying in one place and were being rather loud seemed to  lure out rest of the grid, well those who I could call friends at least, and soon enough I was yanked in the air.

"You fucker thought you could just show up and not even say hello" I could hear Max saying appearing next to Pierre, at least what I could see still hanging in the air.

"Maximus here is right, not cool Sof" I finally got a voice and face to the man spinning me around.

"Daniel put me down" I said sternly to the Aussie and to my surprise he did listen to me and my feet felt good against the hard surface of the ground.

"Hey guys I was just on my way to you" I smirked and was attacked by the two immediately. Emma was once again pretty shocked how much these people reminded five-year-olds and I didn't blame her. I was laughing so hard that the tears threatened to start falling from my eyes but gladly the torture was stopped by Lando walking to us.

"Hey get your hands off my girl" he said amused but sounding still a bit serious.

"Your girl?" Pierre raised his brows.

"Fucking finally" Max sighed and I glanced over to him. Daniel didn't seem to be too surprised so I thought that maybe Lando had gave his teammate some insight to the whole thing already.

"Unfortunately, yeah" I joked answering to Pierre while Lando wrapped his hands around me standing behind me. I smiled to the group off people around me, still needed to find Mick and Carlos though. They were pretty much only ones I hadn't been able to track down yet even though I was basically staying at Ferrari.

Poor Emma looked little terrified standing next to Max who was busy talking to Lando who was still holding onto me while I was catching up with Daniel. Pierre seemed a little surprised to see Lando and I, but was still listening to our conversation. I found out that the new track had apparently been fun to drive like this but I think everyone had their horrors regarding the race on Sunday seeing how narrow the track actually was, but I guess that was to be seen on next few days.