Chapter 46- Mornings

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Amara Calvetti

He slams his cock harder inside my wet cunt. I clench around him as I dig my nails into his back, leaving scratches on his skin. He groans out in lust and pain and continues to ram inside me.

His hand is on my neck as he pushes in and out of me, his lustful eyes never leaving mine.

"Fuck. I am gonna cum, you feel so fucking good. So fucking good."

"Then cum. Please, cum for me. I need you to cum inside me."

"No, I have to get you ready first. I want you to cum at the same time. I want to feel you falling apart. I need you to lose control." He says as he starts to put more pressure on my clit with his fingers as he moves in and out of me.

I moan as my legs start to tremble again, my whole body begging for release.

"Yeah, just like that. Cum for me, baby." He says in a demanding tone in between thrusts and moans.

He continues to thrust inside me, his pace getting faster as his name leaves my lips again.

He continues to thrust in and out of me, not stopping.

"Fuck, I am going to cum inside your pussy." He groans out, his Italian accent coming out strong as he loses control.

"Yes. Yes. Just like that." I moan out in Italian.

"Do that again. Talk to me in Italian. Tell me how good I feel inside you."

"Adriano, I can't hold it any longer. I- I." I moan out.

"Cum for me, baby." He says as he slams inside me with one forceful thrust.

A shudder goes through his entire body as I clench around him, trying to hold onto him forever. I can feel his cock twitching and with a loud groan, he cums deep inside me.

He rolls to the side, trying not to crush me with his weight.

As I stare at the ceiling, he grabs me by my waist, pulls me to him, and forces me to look into his eyes.

"Now this is a fucking amazing way to wake up. How did you sleep, my wife?" He says before pressing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Fucking perfect but what I loved, even more, was you waking me up, begging to be inside me again," I reply with a huge grin on my face.

"Yeah, I loved that too." He replies before going in to kiss my lips.

I immediately pull away and Adriano frowns at me.

I ignore him and turn around to open the drawer. I take out two mints and put one in my mouth before facing Adriano again. He looks at me confused and I roll my eyes.

"Open your mouth," I demand as I put the mint to his mouth.

"That's what I said last night. Don't steal my line." He says with a grin on his face.

"Open your goddamn mouth, Adriano, before I cut it open," I say and he obeys.

I put it in his mouth and after a few seconds, I press my lips against his.

As I pull away I lay my head on his chest looking up at him.

"Amara, you had my fucking dick in your mouth and I ate you out but you don't want to kiss me in the morning?"