24

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜, 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞"
                        -𝙵-𝚔𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24: 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊

I am feeling better then the last two days. Those days were hell for me. I literally killed Ronan who tried to eat my snacks.

Today the guys and girls who were not approved to be a fighter, I am gonna meet them today.

I tried to stand up but Sebastian pulled me down. I groaned, this man is pain in the ass. He sleeps like a bulldozer. I slapped his arm and his lips quirked a little.

"Jesus! Sebastian, you were awake for the whole time!?" I said and he just snuggled in my neck.

"Come on" I whined and he laughed  while his whole body shook.

"No, I would be glad to sleep through the whole day with you" he said and I turned towards him.

"I promise we will cuddle all evening" I said and I played with his hair. I loved him dearly. I didn't knew that I would love someone like this.

"Just sparing you this time, because you promised to cuddle in the evening" he said and hover over me. I smiled and his eyes glimmered with emotions.

"Even if I come to your office to cuddle with you, while you are discussing something important?" I said and he lowered himself , sensually whispered in my ear.

"Yes, even if you come during an important meeting. I will always put you above my work" he said and kissed me behind my ear.

He went back and lied in the back. I sat up and stretched. I stood up from bed and went to closet to grab my clothes. I grabbed my undergarments ,grey tight jeans, white black turtle neck and black button up shirt of Sebastian.

I have some of my clothes in his closet. He had given me a whole drawer, so I can put my clothes in it.

Such a respectful, Brute.

"Sebastian" I called out to him and he hummed back.

"I'm taking your black button up shirt" I said as I walked out from closet into the room. I saw him laying in bed with arms over his head.

"Love, even if your take my whole closet I don't mind." He said and I smiled and I tip toed toward him and tapped his arm.

"What?" He removed his arm and asked me. I dipped down and kissed him, before he could have grabbed me, I stepped back.

"Graciãs" I said and ran to bathroom. I heard his frustrated yell. I laughed.

Janis:2, Sebastian:1

I looked around his bathroom. His bathroom was quite big and different from mine. His bathroom had black marble. The walls dark brown and golden shower head with glass walls around it. I stripped out of my clothes.

. I saw shampoo, soaps and everything except.

Conditioner?

"Sebastian!" I yelled for him and he answered back with a loud yes. I heard his footsteps near the bathroom door.

"Yes, love?" He said from outside of the door.

"Can you grab me my conditioner from my bathroom?" I asked him.

"Sure" I heard his retreating footsteps. I turned the shower on, i set it on the right temperature. As I was gonna enter the shower. There were three knocks on the door. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. I opened the door little.