PART 41°suprise°

OLIVIA'S POV

Previously...

Then he went to the bathroom to dry himself off.My hair was protected by the hood of his hoodie so I'm fine.He came back shirtless.

"Ryder you will get cold"I said worryingly and he looked like he doesn't even care about himself.

"My shirt is wet.Are you okay"I nodded.

"Lets get to bed"it is way to early to be sleeping.

"Isn't it too early?"

"I'm cold and I can only get warmth from you"I am starting to think that he gave me this hoodie so that he can get the warmth from me.

"So come on I'm freezing"

We will just cuddle so why am I feeling weird all of the sudden.

End..........

I opened my eyes while stretching and feeling the tiredness leaving my body.I rubbed my eyes as I sat up straight.Ryder doesn't seem to be anywhere near in sight.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to check if he is there and he is not.It is colder than it was when we first arrived here.

And it does not sound like it is still raining.I walked towards the little balcony and got out to look outside.

It is snowing.

And not just only snowing but snowing heavily.It is getting dark but I want to go outside.A huge smile spread on my face and I went inside the room.I wore my shoes and walked to the door.

I tried opening it but it was locked.I thought maybe the door is just having its problems but this door seems to be locked.

Maybe Ryder thought that if I saw the snow then I would want to go out.Yeah he must have locked the door.I sat on the bed waiting for him to arrive.

Where could he have gone?

After what felt like an hour of waiting for him to arrive I finally heard the sound of keys unlocking the door and then it opened revealing him.

He got inside with his hands full of shopping bags.He closed the door with his leg."you are awake"he said as he put the bags down.

So my dear mate left me locked up so that he could shopping"you went shopping"I told him.

"Well I thought you might need some clothes since we will be staying here for I don't know how long.And I also got you some food"I think it is really nice of him to think of me.

"Come on go wash your hands and I'll set up here"I nodded and went to the bathroom.I washed my hands and came out and found the little table full of fast foods of different kinds on it.

"Did you invite some people to come eat with us?"I asked him because there is a lot of food in here.

"No I didn't really know what you will like so I got what I thought you might like"he scratched the back of his neck indicating that he is nervous.