The food fight:Steamedbrocoli vs Rwby&Npr

It's the last day of break and everybody is currently eating lunch at the cafeteria, Rwby and npr are talking with eachother and in joying themselves while midoriya isn't really paying attention and is just looking at the picture he has of his kids, remembering the times he had with them.Ruby being the child she is interrupted his trip down memory lane when she slammed a huge binder onto the table.

Ruby:Sisters! Friends! Weiss..

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Fours score and seven minutes ago I had a dream...

Yang: This outta be good

She said while still eating the food Nora is throwing

Ruby: A dream that one day that the four of us would come together as a team.. and have the most fun that anybody has ever had.. EVER!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

It was at this point Izuku tuned them out and went back to looking at his photo, a small smile growing on his face.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a yang! Eh? Guys, am I right?

Nora throws a tomato square against yangs face while booing her

Ruby: But guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year.. Our second semester is going to be great, but classes start
back up tomorrow which is why I've taken up the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today!

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Blake: I don't know.. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day..we should do it as a team!

Nora: I got it!

She said as she threw some food

Weiss: I for one think that-

Splat

Izuku is hit in the face with a pie that gets all over him.He stars freaking out.

Izuku:Nonononononononononononononononono!!!

He grabbed some napkins and didn't clean himself up...but the picture he had in his hand.He was able to get some off but a part of it had been stained by the pie.

His eyes covered by his hair as shadows covered half his face.He slowly looked up to glare at the ones who dared do this.He grew a twisted smile as he put the picture in his safe place.

Izuku:You wanna have a great time!?

The view changes to Sun who is currently walking with his friend, Neptune

Neptune:Huh man that's harsh

Sun:So then we were fighting side by side and she was super fast and I threw a banana at the guy which sounds gross but it was awsome!

Neptune:nice!

Sun:Right! And the best part is is that she has this friend who is so badass! He does so many thing with his tentacles and strength! But dont tell anybody about him! It's a secret!

Neptune:Got it.

Sun:And not a "I'm gonna tell scarlet the second sun turns his back secret" I'm talking secret secret secret cause he will send my ass home in 3 different body bags!