11

I just wanted to say that there is only one relationship going on bc in the comments u guys seem confused. But only 1 relationship. Also I hope you are enjoying the story. If you dont like it then just leave I dont need hate on this story. :)

[minor smut] [trigger warning]

I woke up and laid in bed for a little while. My thoughts kept me awake. He shouldnt have kissed me and what happened with roxy was a mistake.

If sun figures out he will be mad but i didnt mean to. I didnt want to kiss noah and I didnt want to do that with roxy but I cant even remember what happened that night.

The pizza plex was closed until noon today. All i felt was guilt. I drove down to the pizza plex and got in with my keys they provided me.

I walked over to the daycare and opened the doors. Sun was playing on the Jungle Jim by himself.

"Hey sun can you come down here?" i yell to him.

He looks at me and starts running to where I was. He hugs me and I hug him back. I wasnt in a good mood at all.

The hug ended and sunny looked at me. He saw my frown and asked,

"Whats wrong sunshine?"

I couldnt find the right words.

"im sorry.." is all i could say.

"for what? you didnt do anything" he said.

Tears filled my eyes.

"Sunny im sorry. me and roxy and- and then this guy kissed me and now i feel guilty for all of it!" i broke.

Sunny looked at me with a suprised face. He didnt say anything and just hugged me. The lights turned off and they switched.

"Its okay. Are you alright? is that all the guy did? If he touched you he wont breathe the air I breathe." moon said.

i laughed and so did moon.

"are you mad? What me and roxy did was a mistake I didnt mean for it to happen." i say fast but then moon stops me by placing his lips on mine.

"dont worry i believe you." moon said.

I looked at moon and hugged him tightly. Im glad he understands that it was an accident.

"okay but tell me was this guy hot ?" moon asked looking at me.

"moon!" i say now laughing with him.

We hang out until the pizza plex opens . After that happens I go up to sunny and moons room. I hang up there and play on my phone to pass time.

The pizza plex is now closed and sunny yells up to his room.

"y/n come down here!" he yells.

I get up and look at him in the ball pit. He acts like someone pulled him under. I jump down into the ball pit and start searching.

I started breathing heavy looking for sun. He came up behind me and jumped on me.

"thats not funny." i say to him.

"im soorrry" sunny says.

The lights dim darker. Sun starts freaking out and gripping his head. I get up from under sun.

"sunny are you okay?! whats happening!" i ask him.

He now has one blue eye and one yellow eye.

"well hello there darling? im eclipse, sun and moon combined into one." he says.

eclipse has brown hair and an entire different personality.