Ch. 21 - Get Out

Monet

Placing his index under my chin and tilting my head higher to look him in the eyes, he leaned down into my ear and whispered, "My lips."

Oh fuck me. He noticed?

"What?!" I screeched and tried to lean back more, until my back hit his arm and I gasped. He trapped me. Great.

"Ooh," his voice smoothly let out, "that hurt my ears a bit, darling," he shifted closer to my ear again, putting the hand that was previously on my chin to the other side of my body, and lowered his voice, "now stay quiet for me."

I raised my finger up to his face and widened my eyes just a bit. "Stop. Calling me that."

He raised an eyebrow challengingly as he kept eyeing my finger.

"Loki... What are you-" I got cut off when he roughly grabbed my hand yet slowly slid my finger into his mouth, sucking on it provocatively then even slower took it out of his mouth and kissed the tip. All while keeping fucking intense ass eye-contact. If I said my eyes widened before then that would definitely be an understatement 'cause they're practically popping out my damn sockets right now.

"What the f-"

"I thought I said to stay quiet. Hm?"

Loki almost literally moved in the duration of a single blink to straddling me and resting his weight on one hand while his other was firmly gripped onto my waist.

"Loki, wait." He buried his face in my neck as he started to caress his hands up almost reached the side of my breasts and down to my thigh and he didn't stop. But I wanted him to...

Didn't I? So I kept going, "Loki, stop." But he kept going too. "I said stop, Loki." He kept ignoring me and continued to touch me. His hands moving all over my body felt so, so good but- Okay, maybe I didn't want him to stop, but I needed him to.

"Loki," I started breathing heavily and he rose his head out of my neck to look at me as I could feel his growing bulge through his pants, "please. Please stop." But he didn't. He didn't and crossed the line. He fucking kissed my lips.

"Loki!!" I mumbled harshly against while his lips were still on mine, until I shoved him away by his chest then brought my legs out from under him and pushed him onto the floor. "I told you to fucking stop, you prick!" I screamed at him.

"I thought you were enjoying yourself," he tried to excuse.

"I didn't want you to continue," I said firmly as he got up and dusted himself off.

"Well I assumed so!" Did he really think that? Because if someone kept on telling me over and over again to stop, I wouldn't think they would want to continue. So that's what I told him, yet he responded with, "Do you expect me to be able to read your mind?"

"No, but I expect you to have some damn common sense."

"What like you? Oh, please! Your sister is dead and now look at where you are in yourself. With this predicament you've gotten yourself into, you've only got yourself to blame."

I was taken aback. I didn't have any words for what he had just said.

"Shit, Monet-" and everything else he said had become muffled. I couldn't hear anything.

I took a pause. And a deep breath. I looked around me as much as I could and took in my surroundings.

To my right, I see the curtains of my windows were closed together while I felt the breeze still coming from them from when I intentionally left  them slightly open. Then to the left, my door was shut which I didn't notice Loki had done when he entered my room, but to it was the light switch, not the kind u flick on off, but the kind you press to turn on then press again to turn off. For the time I've been here, I've noticed that it requires a proper push of the finger for the switch to work, as if you're trying to dig it into the wall, or the switch would simply stop halfway and nothing would happen.

The rest of the room was pretty dull to be honest. Practically nothing was here when I moved in except for an unassembled wardrobe and a bed - and I will admit - the only thing I did do was assemble the wardrobe (with Steve's help) and absolutely nothing more. Hell, there wasn't even a desk in here.

When I first told Christine about how I would randomly freeze whenever I was feeling scared, uncomfortable, shocked, tired, or anything of the sort, I was terrified. I didn't understand what had been happen. I didn't know why it had been happening. I would just zone out and not be able to refocus until someone snapped me out of it, so she helped me. She told me to observe around me, and name what I can see. If I can't do that in the moment, then I should say it only in my head, just more descriptively. I would keep doing that until I zone back in, or someone snaps me out of it themselves.

These were one of those small treasured moments between I still will forever keep with myself in my heart.

I continued to attempt to observe my room until I felt myself falling back into reality. A few more deep breaths and I was back.

I don't know how, but I hadn't noticed Loki shift to my side and that he had been lightly shaking me with one hand on my shoulder and the other on my leg.

"Monet, Monet please look at me."

"Hm?" I responded slowly to his, well I don't know how many times he had tried to speak to me but I assumed it wasn't his first. I turned my head to his direction as he let out a long and heavy breath and took his hands off of me.

"Oh, Gods." He looked down onto the floor and kept his eyes there for a few seconds before bringing them back up to me and continuing. "What the hell happened?"

"Uh- well..." I paused, I didn't know how to explain and what to say, so I didn't. "Nothing."

"Nothing?" he questioned doubtingly, furrowing his brows together.

"Nothing."

"Really? Because that didn't look like nothing. It was as if you couldn't hear me. You seemed...odd." Oh great.

"You know what? Whatever, I'll explain later. Why are you-" I had forgotten about what happened literally like two minutes ago. "What the fuck. Why are you still here? Get out!"

"What?" he asked softly.

"Do you not remember what just fucking happened? I don't wanna see your damn face right now," I lightly pushed him, urging him to get off my bed; which he did.

"I apologise if I made you feel uncomfortable, Monet. I didn't mean to!" I looked away from him and slid back so I could press myself against the bed frame and close my eyes as I leaned on the wall.

"We are not going over this again. Leave. Thank you for checking on me or whatever when you came to sat next to me, but now it's time for you to leave."

Huh, why am I always kicking this guy out of my room?

"I-" he began until I quickly cut him off by snapping my head towards him and shaking my head. He let out a groan then left the room and shut the door behind him.

I laid back, flat on my bed, stared at the ceiling and just thought.

What the hell just happened?

~~

A/N: One of the longer chapters?