Chapter 24

This kid, no, it should be said that this little old man is quite flexible.

He rushed to Li Ruoshui in three or two strokes, and the dagger tried to cut the silver wire with ruthlessness, but was blocked by Li Ruoshui's backhand, and the tip of the sword almost wiped his neck.

"In close combat, it's not just short weapons that can take advantage. You have to learn to use your sword as your own hand, both long and short."

After Lu Zhiyao finished saying this, his fingers moved slightly, and Li Ruoshui's feet took a lunge uncontrollably, stabbing his long sword in front of him.

"This is called a stab. Concentrating on the tip of the sword, it can break all laws by going forward without a hitch."

Li Ruoshui sighed, forced to withdraw his hand, took a few steps back, and couldn't help muttering.

"Teach as you teach, how can you nagging?"

Lu Zhiyao lowered his eyebrows and chuckled, his fingertips moved slightly, and he pulled Li Ruoshui's hands into a clasped fist, and then bowed, as if he was apologizing to someone.

"You can only be impressed by what you say and do."

"You are enough."

Li Ruoshui looked at his hands being forced together, and only wrote one word in his eyes. He was tired.

He said that he treated her as a toy, but he did teach her seriously, but he always manipulated her hands to do some strange movements.

The little old man was only as high as Li Ruoshui's waist. He was probably so angry that he jumped up two meters.

He was holding short knives in both hands, and the shadows of the knives attacked everywhere, as if weaving a net.

Lu Zhiyao pulled Li Ruoshui back a few steps, then raised his sword to take the move.

"This is called blocking, don't look at his knife, trust your body's memory."

Lu Zhi stood up, put his fingers on the silver wire, and moved quickly.

"Where do I have physical memory?"

Li Ruoshui is using a physical movement that does not belong to her to pick up the knife, which is different from that in the ring.

She was forced to take tricks in the arena, and she was beaten as many times as she received. She had no game experience, but at this time, she had a deep sense of participation, and even had an illusion that she made it herself.

"Smart." Lu Zhiyao nodded with satisfaction, walking on the beam while taking her forward to attack.

"The next step is the sword move. I thought of it myself, but there is no fixed method, you can also create your own."

Li Ruoshui and the little old man stared, and they both looked at each other in horror.

Li Ruoshui's hand speed was too fast, not only was the little old man unstoppable, but Li Ruoshui himself was frightened.

Lu Zhiyao was walking on the beam as if he was flat on the ground, as if he didn't notice the rejection of the two people under the beam, he shook his head.

"Unfortunately, the silver thread is not enough to teach you how to turn your wrist."

Enough is enough! Didn't you see the little old man hitting lower and lower, she felt a kind of whack-a-mole joy.

The little old man rolled on the ground to avoid the blade, then gritted his teeth and decided to fight for the last time.

He jumped up abruptly, and the two short knives directly caught the cut sword. After using his internal strength, he shook the sword out of Li Ruoshui's hand and inserted it deeply into the bedpost.

Catching the gap, he threw the short knife forward sharply, targeting Li Ruoshui's eyes, but was cut off by a flying knife in the middle.

What kind of monster is that on the beam, and there is still enough energy to shoot down his short knife.

The little old man didn't waste any more time, he immediately fled through the window.

Lu Zhiyao didn't hesitate, he turned over and got under the beam and chased out with Li Ruoshui on his back.

"I can't see it, you have to show the way."

"If you know that you can't see it, then you should stop chasing it!"

Li Ruoshui hugged his shoulder tightly, and she collapsed at this time.

She must have done something wrong in her previous life to be pulled by the system to attack the lunatic. This life is so miserable.

"Jump! It looks like three or four meters!"

At this moment, Li Ruoshui was carried by Lu Zhiyao and dashed on the roof, like a roller coaster without safety devices. She stared at the road in front of her tightly, not daring to be distracted, for fear that one would accidentally fall.

The little old man who was closely followed in front of him glanced back from time to time, and then speeded up cursing.

And the road is far away, he chased forward without the slightest hesitation, not at all worried about whether there would be a hole in front of him.

His black hair fluttered in the night wind, and Qingyue's laughter escaped from his throat. Among the three people present, he was the only one who was happy.

Li Ruoshui was infected by his emotions, and even felt that this speed was a little comfortable, so he couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth.

But the next second she couldn't smile.

On this empty street, not only the short little old man was standing, but a carriage was parked, and there were many people in black standing around.

A woman in white was walking into the carriage, and her figure was a little familiar.

The little old man looked at them sullenly and spat, his expression no longer panicking.

Lu Zhiyao took Li Ruoshui down the street, and the corners of the robes that were blooming showed an irresistible joy.

Li Ruoshui looked at the large army in front of him, took a deep breath, pulled Lu Zhiqi back a few steps, and whispered in his ear.

"Going too fast, I forgot to bring my sword, let's slip first."

"Want to run?"

The little old man stood beside the carriage, almost as tall as the wheel: "If you dare to chase after him, you must be conscious."

Just being a little old man is so powerful. If he doesn't run, he is a fool. Being able to bend and stretch has always been Li Ruoshui's strength.

Li Ruoshui immediately jumped on the back of the road and patted him.

"Run!"

"Think beautifully!" One of the men in black rushed up.

Lu Zhiyao carried Li Ruoshui's collar and pulled her to him with a backhand, without giving the man in black any face, he snatched the knife in his hand sideways, cut his throat with his backhand, and put the hilt on Li Ruoshui. Weak water in the hands.

His movements were neat and tidy, as if the murder just now had never happened.

"Who said that the sword is very important, and there is nothing that can't be given up." His tone was soft, like the gentle summer breeze, without any loss.

"Sword, isn't there one here?"

Li Ruoshui looked at the corpse staring at the side, his heart was beating fast, and the palm of his hand holding the hilt of the sword was sweating.

What does Lu Zhiyao mean, don't you want her to kill people?

"I'm just a beginner..."

"You're so lucky, you just learned swordsmanship—"

Lu Zhiyao stood behind her, slid his hand to her wrist, and raised his sword to everyone: "You can learn how to carry a sword with you."

"I really don't want this blessing."

Li Ruoshui now regrets it. Knowing his nature, he thought he was so kind.

"Go together."

The man in black on the opposite side was originally shocked, but there were a few soft noises from the car wall, and they had to bite the bullet.

When everyone rushed forward with their swords, the curtain of the car was lifted a little, revealing the corners of the white skirt, and the girl's curious eyes.

Li Ruoshui was stunned, thinking back and forth in his mind, but was interrupted by the man in black who rushed forward, diverting his attention.

"The knife is here."

Lu Zhiyao's tone rose, holding Li Ruoshui's wrist and began to teach him the so-called sword movement, looking very interested.

Between the sound of swords and knives, Lu Zhiyao and Li Ruoshui took the initiative to step into the encirclement, and let out a low laugh like a villain.

He pressed Li Ruoshui's neck with his left hand, and held her wrist with his right hand, while carrying the slashed blade while taking Li Ruoshui to attack.

With his brisk pace and melodious laughter, he seems to be the happiest person in the world at this moment.

"Murder is so happy, you will definitely like it."

Nonsense!!!

Li Ruoshui's blue veins burst out on her forehead, not because she was angry, but she was holding the control of the sword with all her strength, trying to fight against Lu Zhizhi's hand strength.

She was tired, but Lu Zhi felt more interesting.

Every time the sword was about to touch someone's heart, Li Ruoshui could hear Li Ruoshui's inhalation. She would pull the sword away with extra strength. Then, he could hear her sighing and breaking her thoughts unconsciously. something.

He was probably scolding him, or begging the useless gods and Buddhas.

It's so strange that instead of begging him for something, he is begging for those illusory things.

"I'm just a novice, I've come to Japan for a long time, big brother, it's really exciting to kill people as soon as you come up!"

Li Ruoshui walked in a mess, trying to block the knife while suppressing the madness of the man behind him. No one present was more tired than her.

Maybe the moonlight was very good tonight, or maybe he was so happy that he pulled back and pushed Li Ruoshui out of the encirclement.

"Study hard."

Li Ruoshui staggered out of the circle, looked up at him, and felt bad.

At this time, Lu Zhiyao seemed to have been released from the seal. The smile on his lips was like the moonlight tonight, translucent and soft, but his attack was deadly and extremely ruthless.

The people in the carriage lowered the curtains and knocked on the wall of the carriage. The kid immediately jumped on the carriage and threw a whip to speed up and leave the place of right and wrong.

Li Ruoshui frowned when he saw Lu Zhiyao's fascinated expression.

Lu Zhiyao's smile looks kind and gentle, but in fact he just treats people as animals.

Killing is just a game that can bring him excitement, but in order not to cause unnecessary trouble, he chooses to do this thing that pleases him within a reasonable range, so he would choose to accept the bounty before living. .

But in the final analysis, people are nothing more than game props and lambs to be slaughtered to him.

Even Lu Feiyue and Jiang Nian, he just had a better attitude. If killing those two could happen to an interesting incident, he would definitely draw his sword without hesitation, say a few high-sounding remarks, and then act neatly.

In his eyes, is she just one of the lambs to be slaughtered?

The system score she got before was medium, indicating that the previous strategy method was not desirable, or it was not enough.

but--

As he said before, if a person has no love, how can he love someone.

Will she always have an average rating, and will everything she do be useless? Could she never go home at all?

The men in black who came to deliver the heads fell down one by one, covering the carriage to leave.

Lu Zhiyao's clothes were stained with blood, and in this night, it turned thick black, like a landscape painting made by splashing ink on his robes.

He let out a long sigh, threw the sword in his hand to the ground, and let out a clanging whine.

The depression and irritability that had been unknown for a long time vanished at this moment. He laughed, restraining his eyelashes and fingers that were trembling with excitement, and turned towards Li Ruoshui.

"How about it, is there anything you don't understand about the moves just now?"

He half-squatted and asked her, his robes were messy, his eyelashes were slightly curved, and the warm blood slid down his cheeks, showing a faded and soft beauty.

But halfway through the question, his body quieted down on its own.

The depression and irritability that had been vented came back again, even worse than before, and seemed to overwhelm him.

"You are also afraid of me."