Chapter 29

The sun is just right, and a golden border is drawn on Lu Zhiyao's side face. With his gentle and beautiful appearance, anyone who sees it will feel that he is immortal.

But Li Ruoshui's attention was on his lips.

This lip blush is like a cherry, and with the sprinkles of gold, it looks even more delicious.

He didn't speak much, the obvious lip peaks were slightly flattened, and the corners of his lips were upturned, as if he was smiling.

She had just tasted it not long ago, it was soft and sweet, and she could still feel his trembling at that moment.

...

Li Ruoshui sat up abruptly, trying to shake these terrible thoughts and strange adjectives out of his mind, but the more he thought about it, the clearer it seemed.

Thinking about it carefully, his appearance is indeed very in line with her aesthetic.

But why think about it! She only attacked him in order to go home, so she couldn't put herself in in the end!

"Look what this is."

Lu Zhizao sat on the footsteps, took out a packet of herbs, green leaves and red stems, and piled them together quietly, showing a faint golden color in the beam of light. Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

Li Ruoshui only glanced at it, and his eyes involuntarily slid to his ears. When he saw the two ear piercings, he couldn't help but wonder where the pair of ear feathers went. I have to say that he really has a special flavor wearing it.

Li Ruoshui shook his head again and turned his eyes to his face.

Although Lu Zhiyao closed his eyes, the slightly raised corners of his lips still revealed his expectations.

His appearance overlapped with that of him when he was a child, which made Li Ruoshui overflow with pity and love. She was afraid that she would mistake this feeling for love.

Compassion does not equal love.

So she needs to clean up.

"What kind of herbal medicine is this..." Li Ruoshui lifted the quilt and put on his shoes: "I-I'll find Zheng Yanqing."

She just wanted to find a reason to leave here, so she just said someone.

Looking at Zheng Yanqing, she couldn't feel that worldly desire. She urgently needed him to calm herself down.

When Li Ruoshui got up, her wrist was suddenly pulled. She didn't dare to look at Lu Zhi's face, so she could only look out the window.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Don't you look at them carefully?"

Lu Zuo sat on the foot, closed his eyes, and brought the herb to her eyes again.

"Quite good looking."

After hearing this, Lu Zhiyao laughed again, his thin lips slightly opened, and the words were blocked in his throat.

"But I have an urgent matter with Zheng Yanqing. I'll talk to you later."

Li Ruoshui brushed away his hand and hurried out with red ears.

Hearing her footsteps, Lu Zhiyao was silent for a long time, holding the herbs in his hands, opening his lips a few times but not knowing what to say.

Then he frowned and reached out to hammer the hammer, always feeling stuffy here.

"Got to see the doctor."

Lu Zhiyao put the herbs in the cabinet, walked a few steps in the direction Li Ruoshui left when he went out, then came back to his senses, went straight to the roof, and walked the familiar road.

Li Ruoshui didn't need to ask anyone, he went straight to the Zheng residence's library, and sure enough, he saw Zheng Yanqing there.

The library of Zheng Mansion is not small, with more than ten bookshelves arranged together, there are many famous books and books on it, and there is a desk in the middle of the library.

"Miss Li, you are awake."

Zheng Yanqing put down the travel journal in his hand and looked at her with a little surprise: "You have been in a coma for a day and a night, and you can't wake up, but it scared us."

"Sorry, I made you worry." Li Ruoshui fanned his reddish cheeks, picked up a book and turned a few pages.

"...Is there any Buddhist scriptures in your study? Form is emptiness, and emptiness is the kind of form."

Li Ruoshui's expression is very sincere, comparable to the Sanzang who is dedicated to seeking scriptures.

Zheng Yanqing paused for a while, then turned around and went to the bookshelf to get a copy for her, smiling a little.

"I didn't expect Miss Li to love to read Buddhist scriptures."

Li Ruoshui took the book, ready to throw away all the charming scenes in his mind, and replied casually.

"I didn't expect that Mr. Zheng didn't read classics in his studies, but loved to read travel notes."

Li Ruoshui knew about Zheng Yanqing's situation, and this sentence was just a joke, but Zheng Yanqing heard it and went to his heart.

"It's all books, so what's the difference between travel notes and classics. They say that I was talented and smart since I was a child, but no one ever asked me what I liked, so they gave me all the classics of poetry."

The heat on Li Ruoshui's face has almost dissipated, and his mood has calmed down a lot: "Then what do you like?"

"I like to go out for parades and adventures. But since I accidentally passed the childbirth test when I was a child, I have never traveled far."

He let out a long sigh, and his eyes lost much energy: "If my condition improves, I won't be able to escape the provincial exam in a few months."

"You're stupid." Li Ruoshui looked at him in disbelief: "I've only ever seen someone who couldn't pass the exam, but I've never seen someone who wanted to fail the exam."

"What do you mean?" Zheng Yanqing looked at her blankly.

"I'll let you go for the provincial test. Anyway, the test site is not in Cangzhou. You can take this opportunity to travel around the mountains and water, and come back and say that you can't pass the test."

Li Ruoshui coughed lightly and looked away covertly: "I'm not teaching you badly."

In the original work, Zheng Yanqing's weak constitution and sometimes difficult to breathe is of course not true, but it is just a chronic poison.

Lu Feiyue did catch the poisoner. She was a scholar who had been jealous of Zheng Yanqing for a long time. She had some money in her family, so she bought someone to poison him.

But things are not so simple. The Zheng family is strictly managed, and the servants are loyal. It is reasonable to say that the cost of buying it for so many years is not low, and this person came out very coincidentally, as if he deliberately sent it to the door.

Lu Feiyue also thought that something was wrong, but the Zheng family's parents were angry. After the reporter drove the family out of Cangzhou, they concentrated on Zheng Yanqing's provincial exam, and no one brought up this topic again.

My family doesn't care anymore. Of course, Lu Feiyue, an outsider, is not good to interfere, and this matter is over.

Of course, Li Ruoshui also complained when reading the novel. Is the Zheng family feeling sorry for their son or the future champion?

Zheng Yanqing had been separated from this business family since he was a child. While his parents were talking about money and planning how to expand the store, they told him that all things were inferior except for a high degree of education, and money was dung.

His parents locked him in the courtyard and asked him to be the best teacher. Even though he was in a mansion, they said that they would not see him a few times a year.

His older brother was running a business outside, and his sister was the head of Cangzhou Lingluo Silk and Satin, but he was told that family affairs had nothing to do with him, and all he had to do was study.

His name is Zheng Yanqing, but no one really regards him as a child of the Zheng family.

Zheng Yanqing looked at her thoughtfully, as if she was really thinking about the possibility of doing so.

Just said what he said, but Li Ruoshui still asked the most crucial point.

"You don't want to eat and drink before you want to explore. If you really go out in the future and your parents don't give you money, what will you do?"

She is now able to focus on the strategy, partly because the system reward has money, and she doesn't have to worry about eating and drinking, otherwise, not to mention the strategy, survival will be a problem.

Zheng Yanqing smiled bitterly: "I really know nothing but reading books."

"I can't learn." Li Ruoshui patted his shoulder and showed a smile: "Whoever is born can read."

After saying this, Li Ruoshui was stunned for a moment, suddenly thought of something, lowered his head and asked him, "Do you know where Cangzhou is better to learn swimming?"

Zheng Yanqing loved to read travel notes, and he knew the geography and attractions of this dynasty, and immediately gave the answer.

"There is a small river in Beishan. It's crystal clear. It's a good place."

"Thank you." Li Ruoshui nodded, returned the Buddhist scriptures to him, and ran out of the study in a flash.

What I said just now wakes me up, no one can learn, no one is born to be able to do everything.

Then, even if Lu Zhiyao doesn't know love, he can learn it.

"The pulse is steady, there is no major problem, stick out your tongue and I'll take a look."

The gray-bearded doctor was the one who bandaged Li Ruoshui's palms that day. He recognized Lu Zhiyao at a glance when he saw Lu Zhiyao coming in today.

Not seeing Li Ruoshui beside him, the doctor sighed silently, after all, there is one less couple in the world.

Lu Zhiyao opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue.

"I eat badly, there are dark shadows right now, I don't sleep well, and my anger is a little high, but in general there is no major problem."

The doctor shook his head, blaming his physical condition on emotional injuries: "Just think about it."

Lu Zhiyao touched his heart, some doubts: "Is it all right here?"

"What's wrong with you here?"