COUPLES HALLOWEEN

Willow and Daphne were getting ready in the dorm for Halloween. "Isn't it crazy that it's been a year since you and Harry hooked up?" Daphne says grinning. Daphne felt betrayed when Willow told her that she was doing a costume with Harry but she shortly got over it when she saw how cute Willow looked.

"It definitely doesn't feel like a year." Willow says sighing as she fixed her costume one last time. They met Theo and Blaise in the common room and walked to the party in the Room of Requirement together. Once Willow got there she saw Harry and made a beeline to him not even telling her friends goodbye.

"You look so cute." Harry says smiling as he kissed her cheek.

"You look so good in pink." Willow says grinning.

✰✰✰

@willowtree:

🔘⚪️⚪️

⚪️🔘⚪️

⚪️🔘⚪️

liked by: harryjpotter, theonott + 659 others

the last pic is literally our relationship ❤️
tagged: @harryjpotter

@harryjpotter: you're so pretty. do you want a cauldron cake?
@willowtree: good boy 🥰

@hermionegranger: you look amazing!!!
@willowtree: thank you, you sexy bitch!

@theonott: does that mean remus and sirius are cosmo and wanda?
@siriusblack: I CALL COSMO!!!

✰✰✰

"Harry your so pretty." Willow slurs. "Pretty boy."

"You're so drunk love." Harry says laughing.

"What? Nooooo." She says smiling. "Your the drunk one." She points at Harry. "Oh merlin look at Daphne and Siena!" She says laughing "Daph is going to regret that in the morning."

"You're going to regret drinking this much." Harry says kissing the top of her head.

"Why haven't you had anything?" Willow pouts. "Drunk Harry is fun Harry."

"I'm always fun!" Harry protests. "But I wanted to stay sober tonight so you could have more fun."

"I love you." Willow says kissing his cheek. "Your so nice to me and your hot. I really lucked out because most guys are hot but there assholes or they're ugly but nice. You're hot and nice." Willow rambles.

"Thank you Wills." He says helping her sit down in a chair.

"Ginny!" Willow exclaims happily as she saw who she was sitting next to.

"Willow!" An equally drunk Ginny says back. "Your so hot." She says before leaving closer and whispering loudly "If you ever want to experiment I'm right here Luna won't mind."

Willow giggled as she leaned against Harry's chest "I'll keep note of that." She says blushing then she turned to Harry "A pretty girl hit on me love! Am I really a gay person's type it's so flattering." She says whispering loudly but Ginny wasn't paying them any attention because Luna came back.

"You're so beautiful you can be anyone's type. Except gay guys." Harry says smiling at his girlfriend.

"You're beautiful too! I see pretty girls stare at you all day and it makes me sad because I'm not as pretty as them." Willow says sadly.

"No you're prettier than them." Harry says pulling her in and kissing the top of her head.

"I want to go to sleep." Willow says snuggling into Harry's chest.

"You want to leave?" Harry asks quietly while stroking Willow's hair. She looked up and nodded. The couple walked out of the room of requirement and up to the Gryffindor common room. Harry gave Willow a sweatshirt to wear to bed and she giggled when she saw herself in the mirror.

"I'm not that short!" Willow says grinning as she turned to show Harry how the sweatshirt reached down to her knees.

"Yes you are." He says laughing which made Willow pout.

"I'm 5'4 you asshole." She says playfully slapping him with the sleeves of his own sweatshirt. Harry smiled as he hugged her from behind.

"Short." Harry says kissing the top of her head for the third time that night.

"Nope." Willow says getting out of his grasp and laying down in his bed. "I'm going to bed now."

"You do that love." Harry says smiling at her before walking into the bathroom.

✰✰✰
whipped mfs

harry: she's literally the love of my life

ron: we can tell

blaise: all you do is stare at her

harry: oh merlin she fell asleep
and she looks so cute

blaise: is she in her dorm?

harry: no mine
harry: why?

blaise: cause i think daphne is
getting some tonight
blaise: she just left with kayla diggory

ron: it's not fair how kayla is
playing with daphne's feelings

harry: *cough* lavender brown *cough*

ron: we don't speak of that
ron: im with hermione she's with parvati
ron: we're good now

blaise: daphne is strong she knows
what she's doing

harry: wills just said the light from my
phone is keeping her up
harry: so goodnight lads

ron: goodnight

blaise: night

✰✰✰
A/N: harry being absolutely whipped for his significant other in any fanfic is my favorite trope