Chapter 43

There were many people standing in the silent hall, and everyone held their breaths, not daring to make a sound to break the silence.

The second elder of the Zheng family was sitting in the main seat with a calm expression, Zheng Yanmu was sitting on the left side with a serious expression, and Zheng Mei glanced at Li Ruoshui from time to time, wondering what he was thinking about.

These people have their own thoughts, but it seems that no one really cares about Zheng Yanqing.

Li Ruoshui, Zheng Yanqing, and Qin Fang stood in the middle, accepting the open and secret scrutiny of the people around them.

Zheng Yanqing had never accepted such a gaze, he subconsciously flattened the corners of his mouth, lowered his gaze, and covered the wound on his right hand more tightly.

He has always treated the people of Zheng Mansion like this, always with a bit of quietness and alienation.

"Ruoshui, what you said is true, Qin Fang really poisoned my son with Chen Yu?"

After finally digesting this amazing thing, Mrs. Zheng asked again, her voice trembling a little.

If this is true, wouldn't it be possible for Yan Qing to be in front of the champion...

"Really." Li Ruoshui glanced at the people around him: "When we arrived at the mansion, we happened to meet the two of them trading. Chen Yu saw that we were guilty and ran over the wall."

The surrounding domestic servants couldn't help but look at each other, conveying their inner surprise. First URL

The Zheng family treats their servants very well, with a lot of monthly allowances for vacations, and their servants are notorious for their loyalty. No one would have expected such a traitor to appear.

"Where's Chen Yu? Why hasn't he arrived yet!"

Master Zheng slammed the table and widened his eyes, which startled many people.

"Come here, I found Chen Yu."

The old housekeeper of Zheng Mansion brought Chen Yu up. Although he concealed it well, his right foot was still a little unnatural.

Chen Yu looked at such a big pomp with a look of surprise, and stepped up to the center of the lobby.

"Master, Madam, what's the matter?"

He looked confused, as if he really didn't know what was going on.

Sure enough, Li Ruoshui was not surprised by his expression at all. Of course, he would strongly deny this kind of thing without conclusive evidence, and maybe even throw dirty water back.

"What are you pretending to be?"

Qin Fang couldn't help sneering when he saw Chen Yu's performance. At this time, he suddenly remembered that he was a scholar.

"The husband is one person and one person, and he even acted in a play."

Chen Yu looked at him, gritted his teeth secretly, and still had that puzzled look on his face.

"This son, don't contaminate people's innocence out of thin air."

The two were biting a dog. Zheng Yanqing glanced at Chen Yu and lowered his eyelashes.

He had no friends in the mansion since he was a child, and the only fun in childhood was to read books. Chen Yu was the only one who was willing to go over the wall to come and play with him, and would bring him many things he had never eaten before.

Even though the two became estranged after he became seriously ill, he still regarded Chen Yu as a good friend and never thought that it would be him who poisoned him.

Could it be that the food he ate with him when he was young was also poisoned early?

Maybe, otherwise how is the fact that he fell ill explained? Was it really an accidental illness?

"I saw Chen Yu in Qin Fang's house with my own eyes. Is this a fabricated evidence?"

Zheng Yanqing did not look at Chen Yu, but at the second elder of the Zheng family who was sitting on the main seat.

Mrs. Zheng looked at Chen Yu, frowned and asked, "How do you say this?"

"Injustice, madam, you watched me grow up. I have been loyal in the mansion for so many years. In the autumn of a few years ago, I also blocked a thief for Miss Mei. How could I harm the second young master?"

Chen Yu looked extremely aggrieved, and kept slapping her thighs and complaining, with tears in her eyes, as if she had been wronged: "Maybe it's because the young master studied too hard and his eyesight was dazzled."

This sentence seemed to suddenly remind Mrs. Zheng that she did not continue to ask, but turned to look at Zheng Yanqing.

"Son, you don't care about it when you go out to play today, but the master will arrive soon, you go back and wait for him first, and the mother will find out what's going on here for you!"

Again.

Zheng Yanqing let out a long sigh. He looked at the crowd feebly, his emotions surged for a while, and he couldn't help coughing a few times.

Everyone said he was smart, but he never thought clearly since he was a child, whether his family liked him or the prodigy who could enter the office.

Maybe it wasn't because he didn't understand it, it was just that he had been fantasizing about it.

Now this scene is like an absurd farce. Since no one cares, it is better to stop the performance, which has always been the case anyway.

"Why let him go?" Li Ruoshui looked at Madam Zheng suspiciously: "This is his business, he is still a witness, what should he do to let him go?"

Mrs. Zheng looked at Li Ruoshui and was a little dissatisfied, but she still managed to give a loving smile.

"Ruoshui, our family has always been like this. Yanqing needs to study and study. Such things will inevitably disturb him."

"How do you know that he will be confused?" Li Ruoshui turned to Zheng Yanqing: "Does this kind of thing bother you?"

Zheng Yanqing looked away and stopped looking at Mrs. Zheng: "...This is my business."

Mrs. Zheng couldn't hold back the smile on her face, and looked at Li Ruoshui unhappy.

"Ruoshui, you should know your responsibilities. If Yanqing gets in the way, we will find another good helper for him."

? ? ?

And such a good thing?