Chapter 47

Along the way, the little maid walked in fear, for fear that if she said something wrong, it would delay Zheng Mei's plan.

But Lu Zhiyao didn't ask her about Zheng Mei, and rarely spoke to her, but there was always a smile on the corner of his mouth, and anyone who saw it would have a good impression.

The two finally arrived at the Zheng Mansion, and the little maid greeted the guard at the door and led him to the living room.

"Master Lu, you wait here for a while, and I'll call the lady."

Lu Zhiyao nodded, looking like he was very good at talking.

The little maid glanced at him hesitantly, closed the door tightly, and left in a hurry.

I don't know what incense was ordered in the living room, and it smelled a little sweet. Lu Zhiyao smiled, not paying much attention to sitting on the stool with his hands on his chin, and he was a little lost.

He couldn't see it, he didn't know what color the so-called blue and black was, and he didn't know what it would look like right now, but looking at the reactions of the people around him, it didn't seem very good-looking.

Lu Zhiyao tapped the table with his fingertips, and sighed helplessly.

Li Ruoshui cares so much about the appearance of the skin, probably...why should he care about this?

"Do you want to clean the living room?" Remember the website m.wxsy. net

The whispers of the two maids came from outside the door, pulling Lu Zhiyao's mind back again.

"No, I explained it yesterday. Miss will use it today. Let's not go in at will, just wipe the corridor."

"It's strange, the doors and windows are so tightly sealed."

Lu Zhiyao held his chin in a bored way, listening to the two of them chatting.

He knew that there was something wrong with the incense in this room, but it was of no use to him, and he was in a good mood today, and he didn't want to care about Zheng Mei's tricks.

"I heard that the young lady went out yesterday and came back this morning, but she was very angry. Some people in the mansion said that she and the young master had a bad relationship, and often went out to find a blind man."

The blind man himself raised his eyebrows with interest, and continued to listen as if he were listening to a book.

"Nonsense, will you find the person who poisoned the young master if you don't have strong feelings? Didn't you see the appearance of the young lady confronting the old lady for him yesterday?"

"Also, how can you help him do so much if you don't love it?"

Lu Zhi's eyelashes were slightly curved, but the smile on his lips was flattened a little.

"I heard that the madam is looking for a woman for the young master and wants to choose someone who can supervise the school to marry into the mansion."

"It's not long before we got married, and I want to take a concubine? The young master probably won't agree, and I don't want to either. I think the young lady is very good."

"Yes, people are unpretentious, and they are very powerful. The two of them stand together like a talented woman and a pair of beautiful people. They look very good."

Lu Zhiyao didn't say a word, and listened to the two of them talking like he was listening to a book in a teahouse.

The two talked a lot about what Li Ruoshui and Zheng Yanqing did in the mansion, including her taking Zheng Yanqing to the small kitchen to eat quietly, and how Li Ruoshui protected Zheng Yanqing yesterday.