Chapter 50

In this respect, Lu Zhiyao can only say that people are addicted to vegetables.

You can't touch your waist, you can't touch your ears, and the back ears are even more forbidden. Be gentle with him, and the tears will flow out uncontrollably.

Even so, he pressed her tightly, not knowing what he was craving.

It was so painful on his lips that Li Ruoshui had no choice but to stretch out his hand and press on his waist, and leave when he was relieved.

There were ripples in the tub, which lightened the blood on Li Ruoshui's lips. She touched the wound on her lips, raised her eyes and looked at Lu Zhizhi...

Look at each other?

Li Ruoshui's eyes widened and he couldn't help but step back.

Lu Zhizao sat quietly in the water, with black hair floating beside him, and cinnabar seemed to be on his lips.

He opened his eyes, and her surprised face was reflected in the mist, and if he hadn't looked carefully, he probably wouldn't have noticed that he couldn't see.

Lu Zhiyao rolled his eyes, licked the blood on his lips into his mouth, and then extended his right hand to her.

"Don't continue?" Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

His eyes are very beautiful, like a starry sky covered with light clouds at night, and like Jiangnan covered with mist and rain.

When you open your eyes, you can't take your eyes off of it, making you want to see through the fog to find out.

Lu Zhiyao smiled at her, leaned over slowly, and swallowed the blushing dyed on his thin lips into his mouth, his eyes seemed to be brought out by his smile.

He stopped in front of her, put his hand on her knee, raised his head slightly, his smile was like fresh snow dyed with rays of light, soft and beautiful.

...

Who can resist this.

Although he was willing, Li Ruoshui was inexplicably shy, she didn't dare to look into those eyes, and was tortured by the medicine, so she had to use a big move.

Enable Memories Fragments.

[The host's willingness is detected, and the reward is turned on. 】

【Start of transmission】

The knee under his hand suddenly softened, Lu Zhiyao raised his hand to catch her, stretched out her pulse, and closed his eyes with a smile.

"Always fainting so suddenly makes me a little suspicious."

Li Ruoshui's body was still very hot, and Lu Zhizhi couldn't take her out at the moment, so he had to continue soaking in the water and wait for her to wake up.

He rubbed her lips with one hand, pressed her side neck with the other, and slowly approached and kissed her.

After tossing and turning for a while, although it was not uncomfortable, in the end the joy that was so pleasing that the soul was trembling was gone.

"It seems better to be awake."

He let out a long sigh, with a little regret on his face, but not the slightest disgust. Instead, he hugged her against the wall of the barrel with a smile and rested.

[As soon as the fragments are opened. 】

The sound of the system gradually disappeared, and Li Ruoshui couldn't help being a little scared standing in this dark and depressing room.