Chapter 51

Li Ruoshui has never been as angry as he is now.

When he heard Bai Geng teach him the fallacy of "Loving you will make you hurt", Li Ruoshui could not wait to punch her head.

Lu Zhiyao's three views can be so distorted, although it is related to his own personality, but Bai Qingqing is still a big guiding factor.

Without her, Li Ruoshui's strategy would probably drop several levels.

Perhaps because he was too happy, Bai Gently took care of the wound on his waist and left.

In this stormy night, Xiao Lu Zhi Zhi was thrown into this Buddhist temple by one person.

There was the rustling of rain hitting the forest leaves outside the door, and the damp cold wind blew into the house, blowing out many candles.

"Get up quickly!"

Li Ruoshui was a little anxious, he couldn't hear or see himself, she could only surround him now, but couldn't do anything for him.

The wind is so strong and it is so cold, he will definitely catch a cold here with his loose robes, and maybe the wound will be infected.

Li Ruoshui knew that he had to do something, but he still squatted in front of him, trying to help him block the fierce wind and rain. Remember https://m. wxsy.net

She looked at the small road lying on the ground, and her heart had never been so sour.

Are they treating him like a puppet thrown away at random? When you are happy, you tease a few times, and when you are unhappy, you throw it aside and ignore it.

Whether it was Bai Qingqing or his master, no one remembered him as a child, or a child who had been invisible since birth.

"Hurry up and put your clothes on, aren't you cold?"

Li Ruoshui squatted in front of him, reached out and touched his head.

Lu Zhiyao, who was lying on the ground, moved, and an indescribable pain came from his lower back, but thanks to this pain, he "see" what Bai Tan was like.

Although things were blown everywhere in the house, he always felt that he was much better here, as if something blocked the wind.

He sat up and put on his clothes with a frown. His open eyes were out of focus, so he could only look aside for his blind cane.

Xiao Lu Zhiyao has never seen this father before, and has no interest in him. It is the same whether he appears or not. He just hopes that he can find something interesting in the future.

Life is so boring now.

He propped himself up with his blind cane, paused as he stepped forward, and inexplicably turned to the left before continuing to walk.

Li Ruoshui couldn't help but startled when he walked out slowly when he saw him walking around him. When he was about to follow, he found that he just went to close the door.

Most of the oil lamps in the Buddhist hall had been blown out. At this moment, it looked dim and dark, and the expression of the Buddha statue was much blurred.

Xiao Lu Kao slowly walked back to the front of the altar and climbed it very skillfully. He lay there, playing with the tassels on the altar unconsciously, feeling quite at ease.

He looked very relaxed, but Li Ruoshui's fist was about to burst.

If one day she meets Bai Qingqing, she must punch her a few punches to relieve her hatred!