Chapter 26: Heavy breathing

-ALMOST FORGOT, CREDIT TO THE MAKER OF THE AMAZING CAMILO EDIT VIDEO!-

(OK, I'm just gonna get the good vibe back, so enjoy! Love you all! <3)

WARNING, IT GETS HEATED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;)

CAMILO'S PERSPECTIVE:

Y/n was back, despite the long week after she had come home to let her catch up with her mom I was finally allowed to 'bother' her as my mom had put it. I was going to meet her at the candy shop right now. I reached to open the door and saw Ben. I glared at him. I swung the door open and the little bell announced my entrance. Ben looked a little red. Yeah, that's right, be embarrassed for hitting on my girlfriend, I see you. I snuck a hand around Y/n's waist and she looked up at me confused.

"It's been a while, where have you been?! My ma put me on house arrest, didn't you make a promise to break me from my tower?" She teased, pecking me on the cheek. I glanced down at her, kissing her forehead.

"Pepa's been watching me like a hawk, she threatened to show you my baby pictures if I tried to sneak out," I said. Ben cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Um, hi," Ben said. I nodded at him.

"Great weather, right?" He commented nervously.

"My mom changes the weather often, I wouldn't count on your skies staying clear," I said. Y/n laughed at my ridiculousness. Don't worry Y/n, I'm projecting my manliness right now, he'll get the hint and stop pestering you soon.

"Oh my gosh that's hot," Ben admired. Wait, hold up, was ben into guys?! How could I have read the situation so wrongly!

"I know right? You should see when he gets mad," I ignored what Ben had said.

"You think I'm hot Princesa?"

"Shush, we're talking about you right now, stay out of it," She said.

"He even has a cute nickname for you! Where are they making men like this, give me the address," Ben joked with Y/n. I was so confused. Who was into me more?

"Dude, I am so glad you came out, I thought you were a workaholic or something, you're definitely more easy to talk to now," Y/n said. I was right. I rested my face in the crook of her neck, just enjoying her company.

"You make it so hard to think sometimes," I smirked.

"I know Mi Amour, I take your breath away," She pushed my head off her.

"Sorry, but candy makes the top of my priorities right now," She said, turning back to the shopkeeper who was watching us... correction, admiring us.

"The cherry package today please!" Y/n said.

"I'll try the pecan chocolate mix," Ben added. The shopkeeper nodded.

"You kids have such a good life ahead of you, think of these celebration gifts today, and here, I think you'll like the coconut one," The man said, handing me a white box, Y/n a pink box, and Ben a brown box.

"Thank's, see you tomorrow!" Y/n said, leaving the shop with Ben behind her. I hurried behind. When did they become best buds? Was Ben going after my girl?

"Hey, she's my girl," I whispered to Ben. His face flushed red.

"I'm way more into you than her," He said honestly.