Chapter 52

Who is Ah Chu is a really good question, but she doesn't need to answer him.

"Sounds like a woman, as if there was this person in a dream just now, right?"

Li Ruoshui spoke very sincerely and answered his questions with questions.

Lu Zhiyao knew that she was doing Tai Chi, but it was nonsense to say his childhood name in a dream.

...Could it be that the dreams she said before were actually true?

"Your dream is really magical."

Lu Zhiyao lay beside her, rubbed the string of Buddha beads with his fingers, and muttered, "Is it true that you dreamed that we would fall in love after a long time?"

When did she say that?

Li Ruoshui began to recall that it seemed that when they first met, in order to save her life, she did say such a thing.

"Yes, it is like this." She continued to give him psychological hints: "We will definitely be together in the future."

"Why later, can't it be now?" First URL

Li Ruoshui nodded habitually: "Yes, not now... OK?"

Did she just hallucinate?

What's the meaning? She fainted for a while and then changed?

Li Ruoshui sat up and looked at his appearance carefully, his tone was completely unbelievable.

"Is that what I meant? Are you Lu Zhiyuan?"

Li Ruo shrunk in the corner of the bed and hugged him, feeling extremely complicated for a while.

Surprise, doubt, and absurdity are intertwined in my heart. This is too sudden. When she didn't know anything, this person suddenly agreed?

She suddenly remembered the good rating. Could it be that his favorability was unknowingly exploded by her?

Just for a kiss?

Lu Zhiyao opened his eyes, and when he smiled slightly, he seemed to be wandering in the galaxy, and he looked more gentle.

He sat up, holding the string of Buddha beads in his hand, his unfocused eyes "looking" at her, reaching out and pulling her wrist.

"I know you've always been pleased with me, and now I'm responding to you, aren't you happy?"

The words were soft, but his hand strength was not weak at all. After pulling Li Ruoshui's wrist over, he put the string of beads on her on his own.

"Don't you want to?"

He insisted on an answer, but he knew that Li Ruoshui's answer would only be agreement.

Hasn't she made it obvious that she loves herself very much, and it doesn't matter why she knows his name, what matters is that she loves him.

"I, of course I agree..." Li Ruoshui's throat was tight, and his voice was a little empty.

Judging from his expression and the strength with which he held his wrist, if she dared to say a word now, she had no doubt that she would splatter blood on the spot.

"But why did you say this so suddenly? Didn't you hate it before?"

Most importantly, she didn't feel how much this person liked her!

Lu Zhiyao chuckled and leaned over slowly. Li Ruoshui held his breath nervously, but he stopped just a finger away from her.

Breathing intertwined, ambiguity flowed between the two, he kept such a close distance and didn't move.