Jihan - Weeekly

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐭
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞 - 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 - 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

(Play the song up there^^^)

Y/N's POV

I didn't plan on coming out tonight but as soon as I heard that Jihan was coming....best believe I ran here.

As soon as I walked in through the front door, my eyes quickly searched the room to find her. After a little bit, I found her sitting next to her group of friends.

There she was, laughing and enjoying herself. That smile. That smile is the one I fell in love with.

Han Jihyo aka Jihan is my crush. I met her freshman year during the fall carnival. There was a painting booth and she was one of the painters. I wasn't planning on getting one but my best friend dragged me with her.

-Flash Back-

"Oh come on, Y/N! Stop being lame!" Ryujin said while dragging me with her.

"I don't even like human interaction. What makes you think I'll even want to get a face-" I quickly shut up when I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen right in front of me.

"Hi!!! What can I do for you!!" Jihan cheerfully welcomed us.

"Well since my friend here doesn't want to get a face painting, can I-" I quickly cut Ryujin off.

"No!! I d..do. Ryujinnie~ Let me go first okay?"

"What? I thought you didn't want one." Ryujin asked suspiciously but I quickly whispered in her ear.

"Dude she's cute as fuck. Let me talk to her."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to intrude but my friend here is also doing face painting. She can do your friend while I do yours." The mysteriously cute girl offered. Both me and Ryujin nodded before her moving to the seat next to mine.

"So what would you like?" The bunny-teeth girl asked me.

"I..I didn't think about it before hand. Maybe you can choose for me?" I asked.

"Okay! I'll make sure to make you look cute!!" She happily said before painting my face.

"So...what grade are you in?" She asked me.

"F...freshman. How about you?"

"Oh! Me too!! I'm Jihyo. Han Jihyo but they call me Jihan." She introduced herself.

"H..hi. I'm Y/N."

-End of Flash Back-

From there on, my feelings just grew. She is the first girl to ever make me nervous and definitely stutter. We continued on as friends but never anything more. Although we do flirt with each other a lot, I don't think I ever made a move out of fear.

She is definitely the complete opposite from me. I love to party, I'm free spirited, I'm considered one of the "bad" kids but to be honest, I just don't tolerate with people's bullshit. On the other hand, Jihan is a very energetic and outgoing kid but she loves to follow the rules and keep up the good kid role.

To be honest, I was very confused and shocked when I found out that the Han Jihyo was going to be coming to Mia's beach house party. Especially because majority of the people here are going to be either drunk, high or having sex and to be honest I don't even think she's ever been to a party in general. But there's always a first to everything right?

As soon as my train of thoughts stopped, I walked over to Jihan's table.

"Hey! Jihan!" I called to get her attention and I did but someone had to just pull me away when she was about to get up and walk towards me.

"What the fuck, Ryujin?!" I harshly asked.

"Woah. Why are you in such a bad mood?" She asked.

"Because you pulled me away right when Jihan was about to walk towards me."

"Sorry dude. But guess what? Yeji finally made it official with me!!!" She excitedly told me.

"Congrats bro!"

"Thank you. Now it's your turn. Make your move. Who knows when you guys are going to see each other again." Ryujin mentioned which made me quickly remember that we are graduating in just a couple of days.

"I know but...I'm just so scared of losing her. She is also my friend Ryu." I confessed.

"Man up!! You can't hide your feelings forever. It's like stopping a flower from blooming. You just can't. It's bound to burst open."

"Yeah....you're right...."

"It's okay. I know what I can do to get you loosen up." Ryujin smirked before dragging me with her and let's just say.....she definitely got me loosen up. We drunk and smoked some weed and it definitely helped me relax a little bit more than I was eariler.

"Dude you good?" Ryujin asked me.

"Yeah. I'm just trying to find the right words. How did you do it, Ryu?" I asked after taking another puff.

"I was just honest. I told her how she made me felt and how much I've been wanting to be with her. Just be sincere and she'll see through your feelings and dedication."

"Thanks bro. I think that's what I'll do."

"Yeah of course. You know to be honest, if it weren't for you or Jihan...I probably would have never found Yeji. Thank you." Ryujin suddenly confessed.

"It's cute you feel that way, Ryu but it really wasn't me at all. I could tell that either way, you guys were destined to meet." If you couldn't guess it, yes Yeji was the friend of Jihan during the fall festival.

"Hey talking about destiny, look who's coming our way?" Ryujin smirked and pointed to my side. I turned to my side just to see Jihan walking our way.

"Good luck and confess okay?" Ryujin said before leaving. I then got up from the small couch to greet Jihan.

"Hey princess." I greeted her with a smile.

"Hi. What were you guys doing?" She cutely replied.

"Nothing much. Just drunk some beer and smoked a little bit." I truthfully told her.

"Oh okay. You know, I've been looking for you all night." She confessed.

"R-really?" Damn it! I stuttered again.

"Yeah. You called me then disappeared. Plus....I actually came because of you.."

"Because of me? You're kidding. I came because of you."

"Well then I guess we are both here because of each other." We both laughed together before slowly making our way to the couch.

"You know, Jihan....I've been wanting to say this for awhile now. I like you. I really like you. I've always liked you. There's just something about you. Your smile, your hair, your voice, your personality. Just everything about you makes me want to love you and take care of you forever. I'm sorry I couldn't confess sober...this is the only way I can confess without running away and faking my own death." She laughed at my comment before putting on her poker face.

"You don't have to say anything or give a response. I just wanted to let you know before we graduated. I didn't want to regret not ever telling you."

"Thank you for letting me know....because I-I feel the same way, too..." She suddenly confessed.

"H-huh? Did I hear you right?" What. The. Fuck!

"I like you too, Y/N. It's always been you."

"Then be mine."

-The end-

A/N: Thank you for reading!!! Don't forget to vote and check out some of my other works if you like this chapter!!!🤍🤍🤍