Chapter 59

One white and one yellow fell to the bottom of the cliff.

It was still early in the morning, and there was a faint mist in the mountains, and in just a moment, these two colors disappeared.

After the men in black looked at the bottom of the cliff for confirmation, they turned around and reported to Baishuang.

"It has fallen."

Bai Shuang nodded, looking at the brothers around who were killed and injured a lot, mocking her face.

"Even so, it still damaged a lot of brothers."

They already knew that they were no match for the distance, and even if they killed the so-called Li Ruoshui, they couldn't kill him, so they had to use this indirect method.

This cliff is not low, even if he doesn't die, he will be disabled. He is also a blind man, how can he get out of it?

It's just the difference between dying early and dying late.

"Miss Bai is really aware of current affairs and thought she was going to entangle with you. Could it be that she still wants to take credit for her concession?"

Bai Shuang looked at the carriage with the door closed, with a sneer at the corner of her mouth. Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

She has always been unaccustomed to Bai Qing's style, and she always pretends to be tender after a lot of age, and likes to go to the wife to take credit.

There was no reply from the carriage, only a few muffled clangs.

Afterwards, Bai gently opened the carriage curtain, revealing half of his face, his eyes still as pure as a girl's.

"Don't talk nonsense, kid, you love being her dog, but don't get involved with me."

She reached out and knocked on the wall of the carriage, looking at Tao who was standing outside the carriage.

"Did they fall?"

Ah Tao glanced at the edge of the cliff and nodded, her fingers cluttering together unconsciously.

Bai raised his eyebrows slightly and raised his chin towards her: "Then keep walking, just slow down."

The team set off again slowly and left this place of right and wrong cleanly.

Bai looked at Chu Xuan who was knocked unconscious by her, and patted his face lovingly.

"Brother Chu, you still haven't changed. Since you've been pretending for so long, let's keep pretending. Why bother to show his secrets for him. Is my son more important than me?"

"He's very skilled, maybe he'll survive, but it's possible..."

"But what does it have to do with you and me? When you get to the imperial city, someone will still take medicine for you. We can't waste time here."

"This is our Chu's life, it's his life."

Falling off the cliff is a plot that most novels will have, aiming to promote the relationship between the male and female protagonists.

This kind of thing is very emotional to describe in words, but when it actually happens to me, it is a huge disaster.

They are not the protagonists of this book, Li Ruoshui dare not say that if they fall off the cliff, nothing will happen, maybe they will really die this time.

The moment Lu Zhiyao grabbed her hand, he grabbed the vines on the edge of the cliff with his backhand, and the thin sword in his hand just fell off the cliff and disappeared into the faint mist.