Chapter 62

Sunlight filtered through the panes, casting shadows crisscrossing the bed.

In this slightly sultry afternoon, the whole Peach Blossom Village is even more silent, there is not even the sound of birdsong and the wind blowing the trees shaking. It is like an abandoned and forgotten paradise.

Lu Zhizao sat on the edge of the bed, with black hair like a waterfall, and the ordinary light blue robe was open and faded to the crook of his arms, exposing his shoulders, neck and waist and abdomen with bandages.

He lowered his eyelashes, and neatly untied the slightly loose bandage with his hands and feet. After he felt a medicine, he raised his hand and slowly wrapped himself around him.

When he was young, he was not as strong as he is now. He likes to fight with people. He also likes to accept the most difficult things. Injuries are actually common to him.

Even if he is injured in the wilderness, it is nothing more than two results: life or death, no matter which one is the same to him, if you are lucky, you will live, if you are not lucky, you will die.

But he never thought that such an ordinary thing could attract so much attention from Li Ruoshui. Is being injured so special to her?

Lu Zhiyao thought for a while, and then he touched the sword beside the pillow, thinking seriously about whether he should add some new injuries.

After all, his physique is strange, and the speed of recovery from injuries is always faster than that of ordinary people.

The body of the sword was cold, and the patterns on the scabbard were deeply sunk into his fingertips, and red marks appeared one after another. These patterns were like his heart at the moment, complicated and tangled.

After all, this kind of thing is not common to her. If he keeps cutting himself and makes her take it easy, he probably won't treat himself like this in the future. Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

Lu Zhiyao sighed softly, and touched her hand with the pattern back, and stopped when it touched her face.

"Thinking about it this way, you're really tough."

It is difficult for Lu Zhiyao to speculate on Li Ruoshui's thoughts, but fortunately, she rarely hides her emotions, which reduces a lot of trouble.

Lu Zhizhi's hand gently rubbed her twice before letting go. Then he put on his robe and slowly got out of bed with the edge of the bed.

Although Lu Zhiyao walked a little slowly, and there was a slight sense of frustration while walking, but he really walked on his own, and it was completely different from relying on her to move two steps like this morning.

If Li Ruoshui saw it now, she would have called him a liar, and then started muttering something introspectively, but she was forced to take a drug and is now in a coma.

Lu Zhizhi walked slowly to the side window on the right, and along the edge of the window, he felt a half-burning incense, and smothered it.

"It's obviously a small village far away from people, and the medicines and incense for treatment are all of the best quality. It's really interesting."

Lu Zhiyao pushed open the door, with the usual smile on his lips, and then closed the door gently.

The yard was empty, there was only a faint breeze, and there was no sound in the master bedroom. The Wang and his wife left after lighting the incense.

Lu Zhi walked along the wall, preparing to go to the master bedroom to get the antidote for the fragrance.

When he was halfway there, he paused, tilted his head to "look" at the white wall, and smiled slightly at the corner of his lips.