Chapter 68

It was foggy in the morning, and the scenery on the river was even more ethereal.

The sails shuttled through the mist, the hull was occasionally bumped by the waves, and then slowly moved forward.

In addition to the crew who had breakfast, there were also many passengers who came out to breathe.

After sitting on the boat for three days, I encountered a small storm last night, and many people who were not dizzy now also feel a little floating.

For example, the backs of the two bowed heads in the bow.

Li Ruoshui stood on the bow of the boat blowing the wind, and his chest tightness and dizziness suddenly improved a lot.

"Last night was too shaking. I was so dizzy that I almost fell to the ground when I woke up this morning."

It was only almost, just when she was about to fall, she grabbed the road standing next to the bed, but he also fainted, and the two fell down together.

Lu Zhizhi fell to the ground, and she knocked on his head, and a lump immediately swelled up on the forehead.

It doesn't feel much better than hitting the ground.

Li Ruoshui and Cui Minghao stood side by side at the bow of the boat, frowning and eating sour plums, but they were so sour that she couldn't stand it alone. Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

She licked her lips and looked at the hapless Cui Minghao with her bulging forehead.

"Young Master Cui, are you in such a hurry to return to the imperial city to give something to Sister Lu?"

They had already made up their minds in the past two days' chat, and Cui Minghao already knew their relationship with Lu Feiyue.

"Not all, this time I went back to attend Princess Anyang's birthday banquet, and I gave her something along the way."

Cui Minghao blushed, embarrassed to look at her, just lowered his head and looked at the river with the waves rolling over.

Princess Anyang's birthday banquet?

Has the plot of the original book reached this progress?

Cui Minghao, the unlucky bastard, just expressed his heart at the birthday banquet, and then Lu Feiyue issued a huge good person card.

She still remembered that in order to prove herself and want to defeat Jiang Nian, this unlucky bastard deliberately learned a few tricks from Lu Zhiyao.

But in the end, he was defeated by Jiang Nian.

Cui Minghao not only suffered a psychological blow, but also got the classic line - "I just treat you as a brother."

Li Ruoshui shook his head regretfully, looked at him like a cub, and then stuffed him with a plum.

"Let's be sour for a while, going back to the Imperial City may be more uncomfortable than eating this."

Cui Minghao: ?

Although he didn't understand what she meant, he knew that eating sour would be less uncomfortable.

"Thank you."

Cui Minghao took a bite, his wrinkled expression was the same as Li Ruoshui.

"Young Master Cui, is there any organization related to trafficking in the Imperial City now?"

Li Ruoshui changed the subject, ready to touch the situation of the imperial city.

Cui Minghao sighed when he heard the words, and there was some helplessness in his words.