Chapter 72

The warm tent was veiled, and the lights flickered.

The closed doors and windows all around blocked the moonlight's brilliance, and also wrapped the strange fragrance in the house.

The sound of "help me" was like an auditory hallucination, as fine as a mosquito, and there was no movement after only one sound.

Lu Zhiyao raised his eyebrows slightly and pushed open the door without hesitation.

The cold moonlight pulled his shadow into the house, illuminating a small area.

He closed his eyes and went in, then turned around and closed the door, the room seemed to be quiet.

In the corner of the bed that Lu Zhi couldn't see, there was a man in black squatting quietly. He stared at Lu Zhi closely and covered the mouth of the palace owner.

After Lu Zhiyao closed the door, he paused, then tilted his head to "look" there, and spoke softly.

"The smell here is so strong that I can't tell the difference. Excuse me, where is Lengxiangwan?"

As soon as the voice fell, a cold light flashed in the house, and a short sword one foot long immediately slashed towards the road.

This offensive is fierce and fast, and if it is an ordinary person, it will definitely be caught off guard. Remember https://m. wxsy.net

But Lu Zhiyao is obviously not an ordinary person.

He touched his nose with one hand, and seemed to be a little itchy from the strong aroma, and raised his sword with the other to hold up his attack.

"The smell does make me a little irritable."

Lu Zhiyao picked up his short sword, turned around and stepped on him on the soles of his feet, placing a fist under his nose with one hand, covering the corners of his slightly curved lips.

Without the upturned lips to set off his eyebrows, just looking at the upper half of his face always gave people a mild indifference and meaninglessness.

It seems that what he is stepping on is the same, whether it is a human head, a crawler that can be seen everywhere, or a flower, there is no difference in his eyes.

Lu Zhiyao bent down slightly and said in a gentle tone, "Excuse me, can you tell me where Lengxiangwan is?"

"Go away, I'm here to pick flowers, don't worry about how fragrant you are!"

The falling gravity pressed tightly on the man's back, and he only felt incomparable pain, and his tone also rushed a lot.

"Picking flowers? Although the house is full of fragrant fragrances, it doesn't have to be all pushed to the flower thief."

Lu Zhiyao smiled slightly, and reached out to touch the dagger beside him.

"However, it's been a long time since I heard someone scolding me. It's the same scolding, why don't you scolding her as interestingly?"

The dagger in his hand fell, and slid into the back of the man in black, Lu Zhi skillfully covered his mouth, waiting for the pain to pass.

Although everyone outside was in a coma, he also asked for stability. After all, the sooner it was done, the sooner he could take Li Ruoshui away.

Pinning the man to the ground, Lu Zhizhi reached out and took out a wooden box from his arms, with a few pills in it.

"Next time you steal a pill, remember to stuff it with a cotton cloth, otherwise it will make a lot of noise."