Chapter 81

What is redemption.

Bring the poor people who have accidentally gone astray back on track and give them care.

This is Anyang's favorite thing to do since she was a child, and it is also a plot often written in the storybook, and it is her longing for love.

That night, the first time she saw this young man in white, she knew there was something wrong with him.

Whether it's killing someone with a straight face, or trying to save her from death, these are the proofs that he's in the quagmire.

She wanted to pull him out, bring him back to the right path, and fill his world with color.

So when he came to take revenge on her for the second time, she was not surprised.

The streets were covered with imperial posters and his portrait was painted. Of course, people like them would mistakenly think that they were wanted.

So she waited there, but she didn't expect him to take such a decisive action, and he almost killed her.

it does not matter.

It is written like this in the storybook. The encounter between the hero and heroine is always thrilling, but this is only the beginning of the ordeal, and they can be together in the end. Remember https://m. wxsy.net

But in fact, it was not until today that Anyang could fully see Lu Zhiyao's face.

With picturesque brows and eyes, white clothes surpassing snow, the smile on his lips is like the most genial spring breeze, the eyes are gleaming, and Lili is gentle.

Like the person in the painting, he appeared in front of him with the bright sunlight, the brocade of flowers and the flying butterfly as a foil.

It turned out that she had misunderstood. Seeing him open his eyes and look here, he should be able to see it. No wonder he couldn't find it after searching for so long.

Listening to him again, he clearly still remembers himself.

"benefactor--"

"Although the waist is still a little numb, the pain in the kidneys is gone, so be quiet."

A clear voice came from behind, accompanied by a few crisp ringtones, breaking the silence here, but it was not abrupt at all.

The faint scent of gardenia drifted by, and the clear goose yellow glowed slightly in the sun, with some brilliant gold, and ran to the side of the snow.

It's like the rising sun on the top of the snow.

The girl's black hair was casually tied into a bun, which was the simplest kind, and the pinkish pink hairband floated in front of her and was brushed away by her at will.

She lifted the goose-yellow ru skirt she was wearing, revealing half of her smooth calf and the bells on it, and her sleeves were rolled up at will, as if she didn't care about the gazes of others.

The most eye-catching is the pair of eyes, clear and lingering, full of endless anger, like the first spring jasmine that blooms in spring.

"I asked. The fish here still like to eat fish food. I want a small amount. When you sprinkle it, they will definitely come up."

Li Ruoshui stuffed the fish food into his left hand, and then quietly took his right hand to cover the bandage on the back of his hand.

She leaned closer to his ear and glanced back from the corner of her eye.

"Someone is staring at us, maybe they are suspicious of you. Let's pretend to play in the water here and wait for them to leave."

Li Ruoshui was originally taking the fish food, but when she turned her head, she suddenly saw two people standing nearby Lu Kao. She didn't dare to delay any longer. After she took the fish food, she rushed over.