Chapter 86

The sky was grey and the rain was still falling.

In the morning, they chose their wedding clothes, bought silver hairpins, and began to decorate the white mansion at noon.

The corridors are wrapped with red silk, lanterns are hung under the eaves, and the flowers in the courtyard are also tied with red ropes. There is joy everywhere. The only thing that is not beautiful is the weather.

It was raining, and there was always some indescribable feeling of depression, which made it unavoidable to watch.

"I don't know if the rain will stop tomorrow."

Jiang Nian stood under the corridor with his arms crossed, looking at the floating red silk, he couldn't help sighing.

"Whether it can be stopped will have any impact, those two people don't care at all."

There was a small pavilion in the courtyard shrouded in rain and fog. Li Ruoshui and Lu Zhiyao were staying there. The atmosphere was harmonious and no one was affected by the rain.

Tomorrow's wedding banquet will probably have no parents, no relatives and friends, only heaven and earth and them.

"Do you think we can go to the wedding reception tomorrow?"

Jiang Nian really wanted to participate, but Lu Zhiyao would not agree, and he didn't know that Li Ruo's standard was not accurate. Remember the URL m.wxsy. net

"What?! Wedding banquet?"

The voice was flimsy, but the tone was surprised, and the coughing followed, as if to cough out his shock.

Lu Feiyue turned to look, held the knife and bowed.

"Princess."

Anyang slept a little late last night. She never expected that when she woke up, the yard was already covered with red silk and the words "Happiness".

A few days ago, Li Ruoshui and Lu Zhiyao didn't stay together very often. She also had doubts about the relationship of Y person, and now she is about to get married.

She frowned and looked at the Y person in the pavilion, recalling the book of words she had read in the past, none of which developed so strangely.

"This is not a marriage at all, it's too simple..."

Anyang coughed even harder. The two were indeed getting married, but she didn't like this scene at all.

It wasn't what she expected, it wasn't worthy of them at all.

"I'm going back to the palace to get something."

Anyang ignored Lu Feiyue's question, she turned around and walked out of the White House, her pace was much faster than usual.

In the pavilion was a boxy stone table with a mahogany box on it.

This wooden box is not big, and there are many things in it, all of which are accumulated by Lu Gao over the years, which can be regarded as his memories.

Now, this is one of the dowry gifts he gave her.

"What's this?"

Li Ruoshui took out a wooden carved chicken, about the size of half an egg. There was a rope hanging under the chicken, which seemed to be a few years old.

"It's a toy."

Lu Zhiyao closed his eyelashes and smiled gently. He groped for the rope that was pulled under the chick, and suddenly stretched out his hand to pull it.