Refresher/Recap

Thank you for the long wait! The return took much longer than expected as my life suddenly got quite busy. But we're back! Since it's been a while, I thought I would make a quick recap on the things so far leading up to now.

**This recap is very vague and simple for those who have already read the series and need a refresher. This recap misses a lot of important details and therefore, is not quite suitable for new readers.

[Recap]

Once upon a time, there was a lonely and special elf who met his bonded mate. However, fate was cruel to him as his bond was a demon and the demon had wanted nothing to do with him.

Trapped in the elven territory, the demon was forced to stay with the elf where they learned more of each other and grew closer. However, that was only momentarily, for during their escape out of the territory, the demon broke the elf's trust and abandoned him, only to make his way to the demon territory— alone.

What awaited the demon however, was not what he had expected. He was suddenly dethroned from the position he held as prince and exiled from the palace by the merciless king. At the same time, the elf had tried to follow him into the territory and found himself at the interest of all the demons and their attacks. Eventually, the two left the demon territory and sought refuge in an abandoned cabin. There was where the elf's foster mother met them, who coincidentally was also the demon's real mother.

Together, the three bonded, grew closer, and went on an adventure together. They learned of an experimented elf from the demoness's past who had also been the bond of her late brother. The experimented elf had special powers, much like the elf of the story.

In a free spirited demon town on the outskirts of the territory, the demon had learned the ruthless ways of the demon king and swore to defeat him, gaining a cheer from the rebels who had wished and planned for the king's demise.

In the same town, the three and their companion had found an odd crater on the ground infused with various elemental and light magic. Found by the demon king's guards who were looking for the mother, the former queen, the three escaped the town without being able to further research the crater.

Intrigued by the odd crater, the elf, who had the power of all elements, chose to help the demoness investigate, who in turn offered to train the elf further. As for the demon, he had started to feel betrayed by the elf who had only been by his side so far in his goal to defeat the king, and now had his eyes elsewhere.

As feelings of loss and jealousy blinds the demon, how will the two mates reconcile? What will happen to the demon's goal to defeat the king and what is the story of the craters?

The story continues again starting tomorrow...