A New Enemy

Jeremy and Michael were occupied so I wondered around the around

Like eggs said, a lot was missing but they are doing a great job. Since it's going to be such a bigger building , It's going to take awhile. Probably for a few months or years.

I'm excited to see Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Plushtrap and Goldie again. They are probably still in the making. Also I heard they're going to look like rockstars.

"You seem lost" I heard a familiar voice. I sighed and turned around. "No I'm just minding my own god damn business like you should do instead of bothering me" I got all up in her face.

I sense she was going to punch me, She did and I quickly grabbed her arm. "What the—!" She pushed me away. She stared closely in my eyes, "what the fuck is wrong with your eyes? HAHA they are weird colors!" Vanessa laughed until she heard footsteps.

We looked over to see Jeremy with his clipboard in his hand. "Oh! My apologies I just want to go grab something" Jeremy picked up a box but stopped and stared at Vanessa.

"I-I hope you aren't bothering Y/n and if you are i'll inform Michael about this"

Vanessa's eyes widened, "Oh no! We are just talking about how pretty her eyes are!"

I gave her a look, "No you weren't" I growled and she glared at me.

Jeremy grabbed his walkie talkie but Vanessa immediately stopped him, "Fine I'll go back to work" She nervously laughed and walked away.

I got confused, "Is she scared that she'll get fired?"

Jeremy sighed, "Y-Yeah but also she got a crush on him so she wants to still see him"

"Ewww that's disgusting" I faked gagged. Jeremy agreed and stared into my eyes. "Your eyes are very cool! Like cool genes got put together! An-And has this fire into it!" His eyes shined.

He noticed himself, "I'm so sorry for rambling! I-I'll go now" He was about to walk until I stopped him.

"Hey thank you and no need to apologize okay?"

"O-Okay!" He smiled and walked away.

The way he acts is cute, I chuckled and continued to explore.

I saw a familiar box laying down.  Picking it up I realized what it was, Michael's memory box. I sat down.

Looking around to see if anyone is near me, no one was in sight. I placed the box on my lap and opened the box not knowing it would shine a bright light but it didn't affect my eyes.

Taking a deep breath I placed my hand in.

"What timeline would you like to go in?"

"The day I got killed"

"As you wish Ms.L/n"

Opening my eyes I found myself in the new but now old pizzeria. "Hey have you seen Y/n!" Foxy bust open main party room.

Everyone shook their heads but it also seems like they were searching for me as well.

I heard whimpering, I glanced at my right to see Chica rocking back and front. Tears came out of her eyes.

It was a lot chaos until in a split second they were destroyed and laid there on the floor.

I gasped and everything turned to black until I saw Mari walking and carried their lifeless animatronic bodies to parts and service.

Carrying away poor BB's body, he stopped and looked at me? "I need you to remember Y/n, also it's not over yet.." He said and walked away.

What does he mean? ALSO HOW DID HE SEE ME? A lot of questions ran through my mind.

I was brought back into reality, quickly closing the box and hiding it. I stood up and walked somewhere.

Remember what? Is William still coming back?

Suddenly stopping I noticed it was nighttime already?!

I ran to the last place Michael and I was but just to be bumped into a guy.

"Oh shit my bad!" I apologized and he looks over at me. He looks familiar but also not. Weird but I let it pass.

He grinned, "Oh? No worries doll"

What the fuck is with the nickname? "Hmm okay—" I was going to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and brought me close.

The hell?? "Not so fast~"

"What's your problem?!" I growled and he looks a bit surprised.

He chuckles, "Spicy I like that in people but hey you look really hot to be walking around with no one around you know? Things can get hot in here if you know what I mean"

I got disgusted, "Yeah no—" Then suddenly he pinned me against the wall.

"Oh come on~"

"Vincent! Get off of her right now!" I peeked over and saw Michael. Finally!

The guy named Vincent groaned and took his hands off of me. "Jeez there" He crosses his arms and Michael came over to me to make sure I'm okay.

"I'm fine Eggs" I smiled and he did as well.

Vincent rolls his purple eyes and left.

"Who the hell is him?" He looks a bit unnatural, he's mainly purple.

Michael stayed quiet for a second and began to talk, "He's one of the guards here apparently and he has history with freddy fazbear's whole shit I guess. He's too much but he does help a lot here. Just try to avoid him" I nodded and we headed out for the night.

A few months passed and Vincent tries to get all touchy with me but Michael and Jeremy was there to stop him.

The building got more built and the other workers are working on the animatronics but sadly I can't see them.

Vanessa has been on my nerves lately but of course I'm saved by Jeremy.

Overall I'm just excited for it to be built.