Chapter 96

"Royal Wind Villa?"

Jiang Nian's eyes widened, then turned to look at Lu Feiyue's master:

"But aren't they the famous good people in the imperial city? Even the emperor treats them differently. Feiyue wasn't captured by them, right?"

Lu Feiyue's master nodded with a serious expression.

"I won't admit it wrong. This person is not so much the housekeeper of Yufeng Villa, but the old housekeeper of Mrs. Xu's family... He has been training in recent years and rarely goes out."

There are accounts with many officials in the ledger. They have secretly investigated these people and even found a lot of evidence of transactions.

In addition to these things that can be counted as evidence, you can apply for a transfer order, and transfer those victims to the Department of Public Prosecutions to write their testimony, and those people will definitely be brought to justice.

"Aren't you going to save Feiyue now?"

Jiang Nian couldn't help but feel anxious when she saw that she was packing her things as if she was about to enter the palace.

"Going now will only be stopped. This is equivalent to tipping off the people behind Mrs. Xu. If you want to eradicate them, you can only take one step first."

Jiang Nian immediately turned around and stopped in front of her: "But what about Lu Feiyue, do you care about her?" Remember https://m. wxsy.net

"I said, you can take someone to rescue her in your name, but I'm going to enter the palace now, please get out of the way."

Lu Feiyue's temperament was so similar to her master's, Jiang Nian knew that he couldn't persuade him, so he stepped aside and flew out of the police department.

He is a Snitch, and he is extremely light-handed, but his punching and kicking skills are so mediocre that he can't do it alone.

But he didn't plan to ask the police department's arresting officer for help, ten or twenty people couldn't be more than one road away.

Jiang Nian imagined many possibilities on the way, but the final result was rejected without exception.

If Lu Zhiyao was unwilling to take action, he would kneel down and beg Li Ruoshui.

He made a lot of drafts, but he was still stunned when he entered the White House. There was no one here, but the door was locked from the outside.

Have they left the imperial city?

Anxious, Jiang Nian pushed open the door and saw a piece of paper on the table.

There is only one sentence written on it - the abduction and sale, a thorough investigation of Yufeng Villa. Li Ruoshui.

This is so much like a message when he left, Jiang Nian suddenly started to panic, and even had the urge to rush to the pier to find them.

Jiang Nian threw this thought out of his mind, turned around and flew away towards Yufeng Villa.

As Li Ruoshui said, he should play what he is best at.

Since he couldn't face him, he could sneak in and rescue Lu Feiyue.

"Sister Lu, don't be afraid, Lu Zhizhi will definitely come."

Li Ruoshui looked up at this gloomy dungeon without any fear on her face. She supported Lu Feiyue on the corner of the wall and sat down on her own.

Apart from them, there are a few watery girls here. They looked at this place blankly, but they didn't see anything.

Before Mrs. Xu discussed her in the mourning hall for a while, she threw her into the dungeon, saying that she would be strictly guarded, and when Lu Zhi came, she would be used as a bargaining chip.