Chapter 97

Most of the families in the imperial city have pear trees.

When the spring breeze blows, the pear flowers are swaying in the sky, and the street seems to be covered with a layer of fine snow. It is pure white, soft and harmless, and it is also a unique scenery.

This scene only started a few years ago.

At that time, not long after the death of the famous old lady in the imperial city, his daughter, who had been away for many years, came back for the funeral, looking very tired.

The people of Huangcheng are far away from the rivers and lakes, and they don't know the right and wrong. It is only rumored that her husband's family has been destroyed, and only a few of them are left.

Miss Xu, who came back, did not leave, but opened a teahouse here for all dignitaries to enjoy tea and flowers.

This teahouse is different from ordinary teahouses. There are no noisy crowds, no storytellers with good ventriloquism, and only an elegant environment.

Few people know what it is like inside, and it is not open to them.

Occasionally, someone wants to go in and find out, but they are also scared by the tea money to withdraw. A pot of tea can be sold for 800 taels, who can afford it.

At first, there were discussions, saying that Miss Xu looked down on people and raised prices maliciously, but since the day she gave porridge and rice to do good deeds, such voices disappeared.

It seems that doing good deeds can cover up everything, and doing good deeds can whitewash everything that is unreasonable. First URL

Xu Si used the name of Yufeng Villa to gain a firm foothold in the imperial city. Until now, when others mention Yufeng Villa, what they think of is not Jianghu, but Xu Si.

Later, a storyteller told Xu Si's story, which touched many people. In order to commemorate their touching love, this pear tree was slowly planted.

It is already summer in the imperial city, the pear blossoms are gone, and the green pear branches are hung with green pears.

One by one, the knots were heavy, bending the branches a lot.

The sun is shining, and many people are enjoying the shade or eating under the trees. The days are slow, as if every day is so beautiful, as if there will never be sin here.

But in this harmonious street, there are two people who are not so harmonious.

The one in front was wearing an ordinary gray coat, covering his shoulders, and occasionally blood droplets fell to the slate floor along his fingertips, spattering blood flowers.

The latter was dressed in white, with picturesque eyebrows and a gentle expression. The sword in his hand looked a little broken and seemed to shatter soon.

The distance between the two is not too close, it is difficult to say whether they know each other.

The man in white at the back stopped, turned and walked to the side, the man in front paused for a moment, and then took a few steps back.

Now that the sun is shining, no one can see that there is a silver thread as thin as a hair between the two of them, which makes their movements look a little weird.

"Excuse me, I want a candied fruit."

Lu Zhiyao's voice was not as gentle as usual, and it was a little cold. After he paid the money, he put the candied fruit in his arms.

The fingertips moved slightly, and the man in front suddenly raised his head and took a few steps back, with a faint trace of blood on his neck.

"Aren't you going?"