Chapter 106

The night market in Suzhou is lively. There are not only tourists who come out to play, but also locals who come to shop with fans.

Occasionally, a few daughters from Jiangnan who had made an appointment strolled down the street with clinking wine bottles.

Suzhou rice wine is sweet, especially the sweet-scented osmanthus rice wine brewed in August last year.

At this time, at the &—zwnj; wine shop on the river bank, there were lanterns hanging high at the door, the house was brightly lit, and the faint scent of sweet-scented osmanthus lingered in it.

The location of this restaurant is good, and it just has a panoramic view of the river. There are many boatmen on night cruises hanging lanterns and rowing under the window, and there are couples sitting on the boat.

And many literati who came to enjoy the scenery were slightly drunk and lyrical by the window, swishing ink and writing poems.

Several Jiangnan women stood in the drinking area and peeked at them, then whispered in a low voice, covering their lips and snickering.

Their gazes turned casually &—zwnj; and they saw the window.

&—zwnj; A woman in a light yellow dress was looking at them curiously, and on her shoulders was a &—zwnj; a man in white.

After she looked at them, her eyes were slightly curved, and she raised a kind smile in embarrassment, then turned her head away, picked up the porcelain cup and slowly tasted the rice wine.

A few little girls looked at the two of them with kindness, and then walked out of the wine shop with a bottle of wine. First URL

...

Li Ruoshui looked at Lu Zhi, who was leaning on his shoulder, and the corners of his lips curled up involuntarily.

At this time, his cheeks were slightly red, his eyelashes were drooping, and there were waves in his eyes. Even though there was still no expression on his face, he still saw Li Ruoshui's heart rippling.

So cute.

Li Ruoshui blinked and couldn't help but tilt his head and kissed his forehead.

Before Lu Zhiyao asked her how to solve the question of where to stay, she was startled &—zwnj; momentarily, she began to think about how to answer him.

After all, according to Lu Zhiyao's statement and questions, even if he doesn't know everything, he should have 70-80%.

But she can't grasp the scale of the answer for the time being, and... she can't give her own answer now.

Lu Zhiyao had a serious tendency to self-destruct, and his thinking logic was different from ordinary people. If the answer she gave was unreasonable, she actually didn't expect what he would do.

...and she could feel how much her heart was shaken, and even for a moment, she thought about staying here and spending time with him &—zwnj;&—zwnj; pregnancy.

There is no doubt that she likes Lu Zhiyao very, very much, and seeing him in such pain now makes her feel very sad.

But she still has a family, and her parents are still waiting for her at home...

Although it hurts to say that, for her, love is only the &—zwnj; part of life, and she still has family and friendship, which she cannot give up.

She is a &—zwnj; individual, her three views and emotional system have been formed by these external factors since she was a child. It is because of the protection and love of her parents and friends that she has the cheerful and gentle Li Ruoshui today. .