Afterward 6

He actually saw Bai Qingqing go out back then.

These words were like a cluster of flames, instantly igniting the doubts behind Chu Xuan's head.

After years of getting along, there will naturally be some things that are not right.

Chu Xuan sat in the restaurant without saying a word, even if his classmates left, he didn't notice.

When the twilight was approaching and the sun was almost hanging in the sky, he regained his senses and laughed suddenly.

At the corner of the street dyed with orange, there is a gentle figure of Bai Qing. She walks lightly and smiles brightly. At a glance, people can think of the prosperous flowers she has planted.

He suddenly remembered one thing, the people who seemed to have had a conflict with him, and after the conflict, he never saw them again.

Bai Qing's blood on the corners of his clothes, the soil on the soles of his shoes, his intelligent temperament, and his excessive desire to control and protect him.

Those details that he voluntarily ignored resurfaced, the facts were revealed, and he had to face a fact, a fact that had already been discovered.

His wife killed many people for him.

Chu Xuan had already felt it, and he believed that if he asked her at this moment, she would definitely not lie, and would even say everything generously. First URL

He didn't understand why things turned out like this, Bai Qingqing shouldn't have become such a person because of him.

Confusion, fear, and guilt intertwined, he felt that it was his own fault that allowed Bai Gently to take this step.

Looking at Bai Qingqing walking towards him, Chu Xuan lowered his eyes, and it seemed that something was wrong since then.

Bai Qingqing didn't seem to notice, she still talked to him every day, and she still looked the same as before.

Just when Chu Xuan was debating whether to live in a Buddhist temple for a few years and recite the scriptures for her, he was suddenly locked up by Bai Qing.

Right next to their bedroom, a long chain clasped Chu Xuan's wrist, trapping him completely here.

He wasn't actually resentful, just felt a little remorse and sadness.

It's not unrelated to him that those who are close to Zhu are red, those who are close to ink are black, and Bai Qingqing become like this. Maybe he doesn't give her enough love to make her better.

But he really didn't know what to do.

Will she be better off without her?

*

The breeze was blowing, and the hyacinths in the courtyard were shaking their petals, and then raised their heads to receive the moisture of the water droplets.

Bai lightly and leisurely watered the flowers in the yard, sometimes stroking the delicate petals, and sometimes cutting the long and crooked branches.

Only occasionally take a moment to look at the locked cabin.

She had long noticed that Chu Xuan wanted to leave, how could this be possible? She won't let him go.

I was a little nervous before, but now I feel much more at ease.

Since she wants to grow flowers, she will give the best flowers.

Although she didn't understand why he wanted to leave, she always had a way to make him stay.

How could someone like Chu Xuan give up a child who needs him and turn away?