CHAPTER 11: You will regret!

Prithvi's pov

I just can't believe this! She stole mandy's ring. I have seen many cheap girls but she is the worst case i have ever came across. What dadu had seen in her? There is no doubt in that she is a great actress. She won dadu's heart with her innocent face. Anyone can feel pity if they saw her doe like eyes. When the police were dragging her with them, i also felt pity for sometime. But then i shrugged that foolish aching of my heart. She cannot fool me by her innocent face. When the police were dragging her, she stared at me asking for help. She thought that she can create the same spell over me which she has spread over my dadu.

I took a deep breathe out of irritation. I can never tolerate such cheap people around me. I entered the party hall. Everyone has left till now. Too much drama happened today. I heard some laughing sounds from the bar counter.

I moved towards the counter. I saw mandy, avay and prisha were laughing on something so loudly. I decided to join them. I really need to clear my head.

"Prithvi.....come.....you can't believe what i have heard.....mandy, ask anything you want...today my Prithvi will not deny anything....he loves loyal persons around him and today you prooved that you can be loyal for your entire life...we really need people like you around us, what say Prithvi?"

Prisha hold my hand. Her eyes were dancing with happiness.

"Prisha, i'm not getting anything"- i was really confused.

"Mandy, is a gem Prithvi.....for her that bitch is inside the jail....now she will understand what is the consequence of marrying someone against his wish"- Prisha was burning with anger.

I kissed her cheek to calm her down.

"Relax...don't spoil your mood for her...and she is in jail for her own deeds not for mandy"- i said to Prisha.

Prisha keep looking at me silently for sometime. Then she broke out in laughter.

"Still you didn't get all this???huh??? Prithvi baby, it was a trap......mandy and avay has framed that sejal....she didn't stole that ring....it was mandy and avay's plan just to make you happy....."- Prisha stated so happily.

But my heart started to beat loudly out of shock.

"What did you say??? She didn't......"

"Nooo.......actually avay can tell you exactly how they trapped her....."

Then avay started to tell everything quite excitedly. How he invites her inside the party and then how mandy shoved that ring inside her bag.

They all started to laugh but i was unable to join them. This is so wrong. I have never framed anyone in my entire life. Yes i'm ruthless and i have trust issues a lot. But i have never done something like that in my life before. I have never applied my power over weak people.

And this mandy, how can she slap her like that? What kind of a girl she is? She is a cheater. She can despise people easily. I looked at Prisha. How can she laugh like that after knowing the whole truth?

I didn't say anything to them. I will deal with them later. First i have to get her out from the jail. I moved towards the parking area. I get inside my car and immediately drove away.

After reaching the police station, i withdraw the case immediately and instructed them to bring sejal. They all know me very well. They are well aware about my power.

I was waiting outside. After a while she came out very slowly. She lift her face and our eyes met. Her eyes were puffy and red. She has cried a lot probably. She has a shocking expression over her face. She didn't expected me that's for sure.