|| 28 ||

CHAPTER - 28
-MORE TO KNOW (3/3)-

•°~°•

A B H I M A A N

"look here babygirl." I put the ice-cream in her lap. She just stared at ice-cream then again diverted her gaze towards the flowers in the garden. "You want to go out ?" I questioned. Her head snapped towards me, she looked down and shook her head.

"Let's go to garden." ,Somya entered at the right moment,"oh brother sister time, huh ?" she titled. "umm..yeah. Today I'm taking my baby girl out of this room. We are going to garden." Somya smiled,"wow..great. I will also join you guys." she kept the ice-cream away and asked a worker to take her wheelchair to garden.

I lifted Arushi in my arms. It had been a year since she was in wheelchair. She was now talking and eating by her own by couldn't walk. Whenever we ask her to, she says 'her female area is pains'. A bunch of disgusting glare and look were all what she was getting from our family members.

I took her outside to garden. I made her sit in her wheelchair. She turned her head as towards the maids' children playing aside. A small smile formed on her lips. The ball came and stopped near her. A small, five year old boy came running. He noticed her and waved with a smile,"Hey. You wanna play ?" her smile dropped. She shook her head. "What's your name ?" He asked.

"Ar-Arushi. Y-yours ?" She whispered. "My name is Baadal. Mumma says when I was small I used to cry a lot that's why they named me as Baadal. Isn't it nice ?" He grinned. Arushi chuckled. Wow, this child.

He ran away to his friends. Arushi again stopped smiling and avoided them. Many times the ball came near her but she just stare. One part of me always hoped her to get up but she didn't. I sighed.

"ABHI." Somya shouted. I turned and found her running to me. "Look at there." She pointed somewhere. I follow her finger and found..oh my fucking lord.

Arushi was trying to stand up but failing miserably. I was going near her when Somya held my hand. "No Abhi, let her walk by herself. She can do it. Don't worry."

I saw her stumbling near the group of children. Somya and I ran to her. "That's enough for today, sweetheart." I kissed her forehead. We took her back inside and Somya helped her with her bath.

R A N D H I R

The sky was orange and grey. I took a deep breath of fresh air. Why your own people becomes your enemy ? How could Arushi's family did that to her ? I couldn't even believe, how they could get guts to do this ?

Today I discovered from Abhimaan that Arushi has never got justice. That's why she didn't have any idea about her rapist, most probably. I clenched my fist and hit on the nearest wall. I growled loudly. My blood was boiling with anger.

I need something to control my anger.

I made my way to our warehouse. A guard opened the metal door. I got inside and saw a man sitting all bloody. "Boss, he tried to steal our shipments. And guess what ?! He is from our rivals." I indicated them to walk out.

TRIGGER WARNING •
-Torture Ahead-

I dragged my fingers on the different kind of knives on the table. I picked one and dragged it on the wooden table. I smirked when it made a cut.

The man shook his head vigorously with tears flowing from his eyes. "Why were you stealing ?" I held his hand and poked the knife infront of his nail. I peeped up from my eye-lashes,"I-I de-denied. B-Boss o-ordered. P-P-Please leave m-me." I pushed the knife inside his nails earning a screaming.

I threw my knife away. I want my anger to flow away and this knife could not satisfy me. I punched him. I kicked him on his chest. I imagined his face as Arushi's rapist. I kicked on his face and smashed it against the floor. His face was all bloody.

I picked him by his throat. His face became blue due to lack of oxygen. I threw his against the wall. He cried in agony. I was growling all the time.

“Boss, he is dead.” I kicked the dead body for the last time and cleaned my hand in my office.

TWE •

I called a guard to my office. “You asked for me boss ?",“Send the dead body to those fuckers covered with a gift wrapper. Also with a threat. If they do this again, the gift will be double. And it's a promise.” he bowed and left.

I went back to home and directly to my room. I undressed myself and went under the shower. The blood stains washed and flowed through my body to the floor and then in the drain. I used body wash to clean properly.

I realised, I need Arushi. She is the only cure of my tension and anger disease. I instantly shut the shower and padded back to my room with a towel around my waist. After wearing my clothes, I scurried to Arushi's room.

Her door was unlocked. She was sleeping and damn that was cute. I locked the door and pulled out my t-shirt. I got on my knees beside her. I removed few strands of her hair from face. Her eyes fluttered, she smiled sleepily. I got on top of her. I smelled her scent. I rubbed my nose on her neck earning a whine from her. She turned to other side. I caressed her hair and kissed her temple.

I reclined beside her. She brought her body nearer, making me chuckle. I pulled her more. I let my body relax, her hot breath on my chest. She murmured something inaudible.

I took my ears closer to her ear but didn't understand anything. She pushed her legs between my legs. With tangled legs and cuddling each other, we fell asleep.

~to be continued~

Words : 1038

Published : 31 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Few words about today's chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me for more

Writer,
Pratibha