baby pugh pt.2

NEW MINI SERIES! *NOW IS A BOOK*

[you are 4-5 years old - and you are the baby pugh]

You sat down in your small chair, waiting for the teacher to pass out your paper. You were in kindergarten, so there was nothing much except for drawing, a little bit of reading, and writing.. 

"I heard Y/n's related to Florence Pugh," a little boy whispered.

"Eww, she's ugly," the girl responded, giggling. "That's where she gets it from."

Your ears perked at the sound of that, making you get up from your seat. Did someone just call your Flo ugly? Oh, they were going to get it.

"What did you say about my sissy?" 

"Who me?"

"Who else would I be talking to you dumbass!" You stepped forward. You heard those words come out of Flo and Raffie's mouth when they were angry. So, why not use them now. You were mad. 

They were taken aback. "I-I said y-your sister's u-ugly!"

You clenched your little fist. "YOU FUCKER!" You shouted, as your fist made contact with her round face. You tackled her to the ground, grabbing at her hair, as she scratched and smacked you, but you didn't feel a thing. All the rage that went through you now was blocking it. 

"Y/N PUGH!" The teacher yelled, pulling you off the girl.

"S-She started i-it! S-she's c-crazy!" 

"You poor thing. Y/n, come to my desk right this moment." 

You crossed your arms and huffed, stomping off to the teacher's desk. "We are calling somebody for you."

The teacher sent a glare to you, making you narrow your e/c eyes at her. After boring minutes of waiting, you saw Florence storming inside, a wave a relief washing over you. 

"What happened?"

"Y/n started a fight," the teacher sighed, "She hit the girl, grabbed her hair, called her very bad names." 

"And what was the reason for the fight?"

"W-well, Y/n tackled the girl and-"

"What was the reason for the fight."

"I-I don't- well, the girl did say some things- but Y/n got physical- and she said some things a girl her age shouldn't be."

"Idiot," Florence muttered under her breath, "Let's go Y/n."

"Wait!"

"No, I think we're done."

"But-"

Florence slammed the door shut, pulling you into the car. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," you mumbled, looking away.

"Look. At. Me."

"No!" You shouted, kicking your legs.

She grabbed your chin, making you lock eyes with her pretty green ones. "I will ask you again. What did you do?"

"I hit her."

"Why?"

"Cause."

"Cause why?"

"Shesaidyouwereugly..."

"What?"

"Shesaidyouwereugly..."

"Say it slower."

"She said you were ugly! So I hit her!"

"That's no reason for you to hit somebody, Y/n."

You looked down, feeling your eyes water with tears.

"What else did you do?"

"I p-pulled her hair a-and t-tackled her."

Florence sighed.

"A-and I called her a fucker."

"Y/n. Next time, if somebody says something like that, you need to ignore it. Cause there are going to be mean people everywhere, and you can't hit them. Or call them fuckers."

"I-I'm sorry," you cried, hiding your face in your carseat. 

"Don't cry, it's okay. Just not again okay?"

"-Kay," you sniffed, wrapping your little arms around Flo's neck. 

if y'all want to request more parts for this lil series, let me know. :)

love you 3000 <3

 thanks for 90k!

[1.22.22]