4. Brooklyn

Bailey's Pov

"Watch where your going." I sneered.

I look up at the person who I bumped into, and scoffed. It's like this guy is everywhere.

"I know who you are now." He said

"Yeah and?" I asked.

I took out my phone to check the time, it was currently 8:10 and I was officially late to class. I still didn't know where my class was but I would figure that out later. First I had to go find my locker.

"Your the girl who did graffiti on my building." He said coldly.

"Yup, can I leave now?" I asked rudely.

I went to move and get out of this stupid office but he grabbed my arm before I got far enough.

"What's with you and grabbing my arm?" I asked.

"I don't appreciate what you did." He said.

"I didn't ask." I replied.

I yanked my arm back and walked out of the office. I took out my schedule and continue walking to place I came from. Eventually I was back where I started, the main entrance. There was hardly any kids in the hallway due to the fact that classes had started less then a minute ago.

I look at my paper and see my locker number, 1-057. Which meant my locker was on the first floor. I look at the lockers hoping to find my locker.

"47"

"48"

"49"

"50"

"51"

"52"

"53"

"54"

"55"

"56"

"57"

Once I finally found my locker I put in the combination and shoved my bag into the locker. I slammed the locker shut and turned around to go get lost again.

"Jeez what did that locker do to you?" A girl asked me.

I looked up at her annoyed, I didn't want to make any new friends let alone talk to anyone at this dumb school.

It was bad enough that stupid blue eyed boy kept following me around and the other kid, what was his name? Holden? Henry? Hunter, I think his name was Hunter.

I ignored her and to continue to walk in a direction, not knowing where I was going.

However the girl behind me continued to follow me. She was walking side by side to me.

"I'm Brooklyn. You are?" She asked.

"Not interested." I said blankly.

We kept walking. As usual I was starting to get annoyed, I hate people.

"What class do you have?" She asked me trying to start a conversation.

"Computer science." I replied.

"Oh goody, me too! If you don't know where the classroom is you can follow me." She said cheerfully.