26. Resume

Kuroo stared at the man in front of him before laughing. "Ooh someone just got flustered."

Akaashi gulped, hurriedly trying to hide himself behind the door as he fixed his pants. "Do you need anything?"

"Was just coming over to check on Bo. I see he's doing fine though."

Bokuto laughed from inside the apartment. "Lemme get up! Hang on!"

"Ooh on the floor? Damn Akaashi."

Akaashi sighed. He flattened out his shirt and helped Bokuto off of the floor. Poor things knees were going to be bruised after that. Kuroo was interrupting aftercare.

Bokuto didn't mind much, just grabbing a glass and getting some water before sitting practically on Akaashi. Kuroo sat across from them, grinning. "I missed something."

Bokuto shrugged. "Kinda."

"And that is?"

"I healed more. We just found out I can squat so that's nice."

"Kotarou!" Akaashi whispered.

Bokuto looked at him. "I didn't say anything bad!"

"It was an implication."

"I didn't say that I gave you head so hush your face."

Kuroo snickered. "You just did."

"Gonna kill myself." Akaashi put his forehead on Bokuto's shoulder. This was too embarrassing. He did love a lot of things but none of those were humiliation unless against someone else. In privacy.

Kuroo just shrugged. "Just coming to check on my buddy. I can leave now to let you guys do your thing."

Kuroo left and Bokuto just sat there, playing with Akaashi's shirt. "Sooo."

"What is it?"

"What if I just kinda- made out with you."

"Hm?"

Bokuto laughed nervously. "I love kissing."

Akaashi got Bokuto off of him and sat in Bokuto's lap instead. He immediately got a kiss gifted to him as he did so. "I see that. And this kissing makes us what exactly?"

"Well. What do you want us to be?"

"We're still friends. Of course." Akaashi shifted slightly. He hummed. "Definitely not friends with benefits."

Bokuto leaned him closer. "Boyfriends."

Akaashi could feel the burn of blush on the sides of his face but just smiled. "Yeah. Boyfriends."

Bokuto chuckled and kissed Akaashi's lips slowly. "You're so cute."

Akaashi leaned into Bokuto to put his head on his shoulder. As he did so Bokuto smiled at the touch.

"Oh you're so soft about everything too." Bokuto started to rock and Akaashi hummed. Akaashi's figure relaxed into him and he started to fall asleep. Bokuto couldn't push himself anymore today and getting up would hurt so he just let Akaashi sleep there, still rocking.

****

Akaashi startled awake as he was moved, eyes wide.

"Well good morning."

Akaashi nodded and laid back down where he had been. "Mm..."

Bokuto set him down slowly. He had managed to get enough energy to put Akaashi in bed and now was about to get himself ready for bed. Akaashi looked up and pulled Bokuto down. "Oh, oh careful."