$ 4 $

CHAPTER 4
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙
* ESTRELLA'S POV *

"Check out the video I just sent you, doesn't that look like Kat?" Maddy asked me over our Facetime call.

I picked my phone up off my desk where I was redoing my makeup for my date with Fezco, tapping on the text from Maddy.

Maddy and I have been on Facetime since she got home from cheer practice, just talking about our first days and also about my date with Fezco.

Well we've mostly been talking about my date. I've been thinking about it all day, like I just can't seem to get it out of my head.

And I don't know why.

I've gone out with other guys before, but this for some reason feels different.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched some video on my phone of a girl who did look a lot like Kat getting hit from the back.

"Holy shit, it does," I agreed and went back to the Facetime screen. "Is that her?"

"I don't know, I'm gonna ask her," Maddy replied as she typed a text to Kat and sent her the video. "It's getting sent around the whole school."

"Who sent it to you?" I asked.

"Some exposing page on Instagram posted it," Maddy said. "God I hope it's not Kat but if it is, she's dumb. I've told you all many times to always be aware of what the guy you're fucking is doing while you're fucking."

I nodded, remembering all the times she's given that type of advice, and remembering the one time I followed it.

"Hey so did the drug dealer say where he's taking you?" Maddy asked me, changing the subject.

"No," I replied. "All Fez said was that he'd pick me up at 8," I put emphasis on his name so she wouldn't be bashing me about me crushing on a drug dealer.

Maddy laughed, "What are you wearing?"

"The same thing I wore to school," I shrugged and moved my camera down so she could see. "Should I change?"

"Nooo, you looked bomb at school. So don't change. Plus you're wearing a skirt so it'll be easy access just in case you finally lose your v card," Maddy laughed. "I'm just kidding. Never fuck on the first date."

I laughed, "What if you fucked before the first date?"

Maddy raised her eyebrows at me, "Bitch what? You fucked Fezco?!"

"Bitch any louder? My dad's home," I whisper yelled and laughed. "I don't need or want him knowing I fucked his business partner."

Maddy excitedly gasped as she sat up in her bed, "Oh my godddd so you did fuck him! Bitch congratulations! Remind me to get both you and Kat some cupcakes tomorrow. Was it good?"

Yes.

"I don't know?" I laughed. "I mean, he's the only guy I've done it with and...I liked it, so yeah?"

"Sounds better than my first. I really hope shit works out with you two," Maddy told me. "That way you can hook me up with molly."