Part 42: police

TAEHYUNGS POV:

Y/n didn't let me come to the palace with her. She said I should come after all the misunderstandings are cleared out and my father will realise his mistake. So I was left back here. I was watching everything on the tv what was going on. Then my eyes widened seeing her harming y/n.

What the hell is she doing.

Omg.

She is so crazy and she will do anything to get what she wants. I called jungkook immediately .

'Jungkook just give her the car keys'

'But hyung don't you see, she is escaping.'

'I don't care jungkook. Lara is a crazy person she will do anything to get what she wants. I can't let y/n hurt'

'But hyung-'

'No buts jungkook. Just give her the damn keys.'

'Did you forget that your car has the tracking card. I think lara doesn't know about it. Just give it to her and I will track your car id and we will follow her without giving her any clue. But for now let her go.'

'Okay hyung.'

I saw jungkook giving her the car keys. As expected lara didn't go alone. She took y/n with her. I tracked the car and went to my car starting it.

Time skip ;

Finally lara has stopped the car at an abandoned building. How did she even find this shitty place ?

She is really unexpected. I texted jungkook the address and went inside slowly making sure not to make any sound .

I entered the building and I heard y/n wincing in pain. My heart clenched. I looked to the side where the sound was coming from. The door was closed. I went and twisted the door knob and opened it slightly.

I saw y/n lying on the floor. Blood was flowing from her arm and neck. (Not too much ). I looked at lara and saw she still had that sharp glass piece in her hand. She raised her hand up to stab y/n. My eyes widened

Noooooooooooo

I saw lara was about to stab y/n. I made my way to them but stopped when I saw y/n kicking Lara in her leg. Lara has fell down holding her leg. Y/n got up and punched Lara on face and took the glass piece and throwed away from them.

I was shocked on how strong y/n is. Lara has attacked her back but y/n tackled her down and held her hands behind her back. Y/n looked around for something then she saw me.

'Give me your jacket.'

She said.

'What?'

'Goddamn taehyung just hand me your jacket.'

She yelled at me making me flinch. I quickly removed my jacket and handed her not wanting to make her more angry. She tied Lara's hands on her back with the sleeves of my jacket. She turned Lara and punched her on the face making her cough some blood. My eyes went wide and I went to y/n to stop. But she wasn't stopping so I grabbed her by her waist and took her aside.

'Leave me Tae. I will kill this b*tch. How dare she hurt me? Leave me.'

Y/n looked very scary. She was very furious now. I will be lying if say I wasn't scared of her now. But I know she won't hurt me. I tried to stop her but she wasn't cooling down.

So I turned her around and cupped her face kissing her lips. At first she was shocked but when she realised what was happening she kissed me back. I pulled her near me by her waist and she wrapped her hands around my neck.

'Fuvk you both. I will kill you y/n how dare you kiss my taehyung.'

Lara was shouting on the other side making y/ n more angry. Y/n loosened her grip on me to hurt lara but I didn't let her go. Instead I gripped her tight deepening the kiss to distract her mind. We both pulled away when were out of breath. I rested my forehead on hers. We both were panting from the make out.

'Calm down baby.'

I said looking into her eyes. She smiled. looking at me. Just then jungkook entered along with police man.

They handcuffed Lara's hands and took her giving me back my jacket. But y/n threw it away.

'I don't want you to use it again which was touched by that psycho.'

Y/n said. Oh lord. She hates lara so much.

LARA POV:

'Leave me. You can't arrest me.'

I shouted at police. They took me to the police station and locked me in the cell.

'Leave me you bastards.'

I shouted at them but they weren't listening to me. After some time my parents came to the police station.

'Papa take me from here.'

I asked him with a smirk. He looked at me with a disgusting face. Even my mom she wasn't glancing at me. They talked with the police officers about something and then released me. I went and hugged my parents but they didn't hug me back.

'What happened?'

'You disgust me lara.'

My mom said making my heart break into pieces.

'Why mom ?'

'You are asking why after what you did ?'

'You have no shame. We didn't raise you to become like this.'

My dad said.

'But papa I love taehyung so much. I want him at any cost. Please do something. He is mine and I want him.'

I pleaded my dad. He grabbed my arm and said

'Let's go.'

A smile crept on my lips when he took me to the car. Finally I will get my taehyung back.

But after sometime I realised that this is not the way to palace.

'Papa where are we going?'

'Back to Europe.'

He said making my eyes go wide.

'Wtf . I don't want to come without taehyung.'

I said but they didn't listen to me. They drove to the airport. After the car stopped I opened the door and was ready to run away but was stopped my two men. They held me and tied my hands on my back. I resisted so much. My dad gave them some signal and then they injected me with something and I lost my conscious.