You/Krul Tepes - Under

(Seraph of the End)

TW: Mentions of Suicide

AN: Whoever requested the Fuwa prompt, please send me a message as I have a question about your prompt.

Ferid smiled when you remained frozen

Ferid smiled when you remained frozen. He was glad he had waited to take your blood. It had been so fun to watch the horror in your eyes as you watched your siblings die in a matter of seconds.

"Did you really think that you could fool me (y/n)? I've lived hundreds of years, I've seen it all. I know what humans are capable of and you're not the first one who tried to trick me."

Your eyes remained glued to the pile of bodies that laid by the stairs. The very same stairs that could've given all of you freedom. They had been so close and Ferid had killed them within seconds.

"Just kill me. I don't deserve to live. I'm the reason why they're all dead."

"Ah but what's the fun in that? I think I want to see you suffer a little longer."

You turned to face him quickly, nearly giving you whiplash. You clench your jaw in anger when you saw him smiling.

"Then if you're not going to do it. I will."

You raised his gun to you chin, ready to pull the trigger, only to hesitate when pulled back the hammer.

"Do it. You're not going to kill yourself and I'm not going to do it. I found that the blood of humans taste much better when their misery last longer."

You fell to your knees, dropping the gun as you cried. You hated yourself for being weak. You couldn't save your siblings and you couldn't even properly kill yourself. You weren't good for anything.

"You found yourself another toy, Ferid?"

A new voice appears to your left but you don't bother to look. You crawled yourself to your closest sibling to hold them in your arms while you tried to clear their face from the blood.

"I did! Just a few seconds ago and she was ready to kill herself. Like I had predicted, she didn't."

You heard the sound of heels clicking until they stopped right behind you.

"Face me." You ignored their command, hoping they would get annoyed and simply kill you. Rather than giving you what you wanted, the person tugged your hair back to force you to look up at her. "Even in tears, you're cute. I think I might keep you for yourself."

She caressed your cheek with a finger., making you flinch. The pink-haired vampire smiled when she saw this.

"Why won't you just kill me?"

"Your family is dead and I don't have anyone. I think we're perfect for each other."

X

Krul paced up and down her chamber, mumbling about how Ferid had betrayed her. You were unbothered while you looked straight ahead.

"The moment I set my eyes on him, I'm going to kill him. I should've killed him a long time ago. He's never been loyal!" She sighs and makes her way to stand in front of you. You remained frozen as she awkwardly hugged you. You held on to your weapon in one hand and the other at your side. "Will this get you to finally talk to me?" She looked up, asking you. You flinch when you feel her finger trace your jaw. "After everything we've been through all these years, you still don't trust me?" Krul pulls away from you and heads back to take a seat on the throne. "I gave you a purpose. You should be grateful."

Even though you wanted to scream at her for what she said, you kept quiet. Your purpose was to guard your captor, making sure that she wasn't assassinated. Nothing else mattered. Not your feelings, nor words. You lost the right to feel anything when your family died and you couldn't kill yourself.

X

"Aww. It's the queen and her lapdog." The two of you turned around to find Ferid standing before you. "I thought you would've killed her a long time ago, Krul. She's a distraction."

You intercept someone just as Krul rushes to attack Ferid. The two of you work together to take the two of them down. You keep tabs on Krul, making sure that Ferid didn't try anything dirty.

"...you bastard."

Hearing her weak voice distracted you. You turned your head to see Ferid drinking Krul's blood. You were overwhelmed by the anger you felt as you watched him take joy in killing her. Using the strength you didn't know you had, you crushed the skull of the man you were fighting and headed to Krul.

He drops her just in time to block your attack.

"Oh! This is new! Where was this when I killed your family?"

He laughs when he sees that his comment hit a nerve. His laughter was short lived when you suddenly cut his head off. The shocked expression on him manages to make you smile. You bend down to pick his head up and then held it with both hands.

"Go to hell."

You tell him before crushing his head. You were exhausted, drained from the fight. You could barely move but you still needed to check on Krul. You slowly made your way over to her.

"Y...you have a lovely voice."

She tells you when you carry her in your arms. You rolled your eyes and kept quiet. She didn't miss the smile you tried to hide. She hoped this was a start to get you to like her. It had taken her years to get this far and she would wait a million more if it meant you would return her feelings.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

You/Fuwa ... - Make Up

Maki Zenin - Older

Sayaka Saeki - Deserve

Esdeath - Reunions

Sowaro ... - Opposites

Krul T... - Nightmare

Maki Zenin - Tutor

--------------