Chapter 31

Who else just realized this is the 100th Chapter?!!!!
*Screaming*
Like you guys...🥺
Thanks for sticking around❤️
I love you guys and I am grateful. I have so many more chapter to write and so many differences stories in this windmill of mine I call a mind. Na laziness and fear di stop me aswear.

Whether they will invent some sort of machine that can read minds and write for me oh.
Anyways. Thanks again!
This chapter has undergone zero editing. I am hurrying to publish them before I head for my Sunday class. My school will not kill but me.

Enjoy!

Song: Broken Arrows - Daughtry

AZ

I've been staring at that sachet of cocaine since I got it yesterday, I pick it up and I put it down. Why is it so hard now? That is something I used to do almost on a daily and after not doing it for a couple of weeks, I am supposed to miss it, but I can't even do it.

Why did I even buy it in the first place? That guy charged me 12,000FCFA for that sachet and that is literally thrice the price my plug used to charge in Bamenda.
If I paid that much, I should be able to sniff it in.

I get out of the bed, walk to my door and bolt it before pouring the content of the sachet on the table and separating it into white lines with my medicine card. I reach for my pocket and there is a super straight brown note in it. After wrapping the note into a cylinder, I lower it to the table, to the end of the first line out of six. I should inhale as I move the note upwards so the cocaine can disappear into my nose but I just sit there staring at it.

"What the fuck?" I cuss and pull on the roots of my hair. I place the note at the end of the white line to pull the powder into my nose. I can't.

I can't shake the fear of the memories coming back to me, if that night and it's horrors. To think it is also raining outside the same way it was raining that night.
I close my eyes and all I see is Bernard in his bathrobe and dreads.
I hear him calling me beautiful and the sound echoes above that of the rain.

"Have you ever had sex while high?"

"Yes..."

"It feels good right?"

"Fucking amazing"

"According to science, it increases energy, confidence, numbs the body, relieves pain and ensures stronger longer orgasms. Orgasms get more intense because of the CB1 receptors being activated. They get paired with your sexual desires and get heightened and your body's ability to relax and enjoy the sensational pleasure." He explains."You know that feeling when you come so hard that you can't feel or hear shit?"

"Mhmmm"

"You like that feeling?"

"Yes, but my boyfriend is extremely boring. He will never ever get high not to talk less of having high sex. He barely even drinks any alcohol"

"Why do you need your boyfriend when I can give you that?" He asks and smiles.

"I can make you come faster, harder and louder than he ever will" I hear him say and I gasp for air. The confusion and frustration and heat I feel despite the coldness because of the rain makes me feel like crying.
I hate that he has so much power over me... Why am I giving him that power?

Why did I go to that place in the first place? Pope had warned me, he told me not to go there and I did. I did and everything went down the drain.

It's like drugs are some sort of connection to him, some sort of reminder of what happened.