leave

"I just thought after all this time we would've actually achieved something. I thought you knew what you were doing" Ron screams and Hermione walks closer,"I thought Dumbledore would've told you something worthwhile. I thought you had a plan"

"I told you everything Dumbledore told me. And,in case you haven't noticed ,we have found a Horcrux already" Harry screams back.

"Yeah,and we're just as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them, aren't we?" I yell back at Harry. After everything he hadn't once thought about how we would feel, everything is always about him.

Hermione walks up to Ron and she attempts to take of the locket. "Ron,please,take..." She whispers but he shoves her away.

She tells him that it's the Horcrux making him say these things but he shoves her aside.

"Do you wanna know why I listen to that radio every night,do you?" He looks at Harry with hatred and Harry returns the look,"To make sire I don't hear Ginny's name,or Fred,or George,or Mum" Ron expresses but Harry doesn't even listen properly. "It's always about Harry Potter, isn't it?"

"What,you think I'm not listening,too?!" Harry yells as he closes in on me,"You think I don't know how this feels?!" He yells in my face and I instinctively cover my face with my arms. When I look between my arms,he looks a little hurt and finally seems to notice my tears.

"No,you don't know how it feels! Your parents are dead. You have no family" Ron screams at him. I've never seen Ron this mad or hurt. Before I could stop him, Harry grabs a hold of Ron and I take Harry's shirt in my hand but he pushes me back and I fall to the ground. I try to stop my body with my left hand but the moment my hand feels the cold ground,I hear a snap.

Ron quickly shoves Harry away. Ron is alot stronger than Harry. In all this Hermione yells for them to stop. I stand up as Harry yells for Ron to go. Ron takes of the locket and throws it to the ground. He takes his back and turns to Hermione,"and you? Are you coming or are you staying?"

Hermione doesn't answer she only turns to Harry and then back at Ron.

"Fine,I get it. I saw you two the other night" he says softly.

"Ron, that's... that's nothing" Hermione stutters as tears start to stream down her face.

"Bullshit" I remark as I stand next to Ron.

"Leave" Harry looks at me. "Neither of us want you here anyway" his words make my heart shatter into even more pieces he had broken it into.

"With pleasure" I try to act as if it doesn't bother me. Ron takes my hand and he pulls me away. I take a last look at Harry,who has a smile on his face,"You'll be back. You know no one else would want you" he says his last words to me.

Ron and I apparate as Hermione chases after us.