ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɢɪʀʟ

1 1/2
Natasha was down stairs cooking some breakfast for you and her, yous two now live in your own house in New York and not in the compound, sometimes Wanda comes over an visits, and very very rarely Natasha will go on a mission.

You start to stir up in your crib, "mama" you squeal out, you look around and don't see her, you stand up and jump slamming your hand on the bars.

You grow impatient and waddle over to the drawers near the crib, somehow you being the amazing 1 year old you are you manage to climb out, your door was slightly open so you push it open a bit more and waddle out, you sit at the top of the stairs and turn around, you slowly slide down the stairs on your stomach, you hear music coming from the kitchen so you pick up your teddy that was at the bottom of the stairs and waddle through to the kitchen. You see your mom standing there with her back to you cooking, "mama!" you squeal, she jumps from the sudden noise that happened, "hi baby" she opens her arms and your run into them, "how did you end up down here" she asks confused how you got out. "I cwimb owt" you say happily, she raises an eyebrow at you, "what did we say about climbing out of your crib" she asks calmly, "but i cwall you and wu no cwme" you try to explain, "oh i'm sorry baby, but please don't do it again" "okay" you squeal with a little jump, "you seem happy today" she says placing you in on her hip, "i wery happy" you smile, "Okay what do you want for breakfast happy baby" you giggle at the nickname, you tug her shirt, "You only have mommy's milk at night" she says confused as you never ask in the morning, "pwease i be gwod gwirl" you give her puppy eyes, she sighs dramatically making you laugh, "fine you little cupcake" you giggle again at the nickname. She picks up her plate of pancakes and walks through to the living room.

Natasha sits down on the sofa and switches the tv on, "mwlk" you squeal tugging her shirt, "Calm down bub" she laughs places the remote beside her, she straddles you on her lap pulling you close enough, she lifts her breast out the top of her shirt and you immediately latch on making Natasha laugh, you sneak your other hand up her shirt playing with her other breast which has given you comfort since you were smaller. Natasha smiles down at you, you smile back which makes a little milk dribble out your mouth, Natasha giggles again and wipes your mouth with her t-shirt, she watched the tv while eating her pancakes.

After 45 minutes you latch off and give a smile before snuggling into her chest, she strokes your hair finishing off her pancake, you play with her hair while she rocks you side to side watching tv.

"Okay babe what do you want to do today" she asks you placing her plate in the dishwasher, "Pwrk" you question, "You wanna go to the park?" "yws pwease" you smile cutely, "how could i say no" she tickles your belly making you squirm about giggling, "alright let's get you changed" Scarlett stands up with you and walks up stairs to your nursery.

Natasha picked out a light blue dungarees, a pale pink shirt and white shoes, she then took you to the bathroom and place you safely on the counter, she brushed you hair carefully before grabbing 2 small hair ties and tying 2 pigtails in your hair, "Let's not eat that" she takes the hairbrush out your mouth making you whine and reach for it, "Ah ah, let go to the park" she smiles picking you up again.

Natasha decided to walk down to the park as it was only a 5 minutes walk, which turned into a 10 minute walk because you had little feet at took it a step at a time

"mama" you squeal and point at the empty play ground, she gasps and lets go of your hand as you waddle run to the swing, Natasha smiles to herself before walking over to you and placing you in the baby swing.

"You wanna go higher?" she asks as you laugh each time you go in the air, "wes!" Natasha pushes you a little bit higher and your giggle fill the empty park.

"Swide" you shout as Natasha takes you out the swing, "Your very happy today" you coos as she places you at the top of the slide, "happy" you shout as you sit down at the top, Natasha quickly walks round the to other side before you slide down, "ready" she hold your hand, "wes" Natasha carefully pulls your hand and you slide down the slide with laughter the whole way, "again" you jump, Natasha smiles and places you at the top again helping you.

After about another hundred times on the slide you started to grow tired and Natasha picks up on it, "Nap time?" she asks as you sit down on the grass in defeat, you rub your eye and stretch your arms out, Natasha bends down and kisses your nose before scoops you up in her arms, you lay your head on her shoulder sucking on your thumb and playing with her hair.

Natasha walks home smiling as today was a day were you were a happy baby and not grumpy !!

I'm sorry i'm sorry 1000X my updates are slow ik ik i'm just tired at lot lmao but i'm trying i am :)

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON TUESDAY YAYAYAYA <333

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟿𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 ఌ