jinx

When my father pushes me against the same wall,I see Draco and Valerie. It seems that Valerie was taken care of and that nothing happened to her. I notice a baby crying as Bellatrix Lestrange enter the room. She looks tired and even more bitchy and agitated.

She assures Draco closer to me,"You know what to do" She whispers into his ear. "Legitimate" he says as he points his wand. I close my eyes and try to shut of my mind and emotions. It's hard since all I can think of is Harry and how he asked me to leave and said no one would want me.

"He sent her on her own" Draco says but I can't help dobbel over and scream as I grab my head. Harry and Hermione are destroying the Horcrux. And I'm being destroyed with it. When the pain in my ears stop and I look up at Draco,I notice everyone looking at me.

I look down at the ground,which had a pool of blood. My nose was bleeding and I notice when I touch my ears, their doing the same.

"You have no idea ,do you?" My father bows down to me. "You're a descendant of two of the greatest wizards to ever live, Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor. It's in this book you carried with you, I'm surprised you hadn't figured it out yet"

He holds the book Dumbledore had left for me.

"Where is Harry Potter?" He looks down at me.

"I don't know" I hiss through my own blood.

"Legitimate" Draco does it again.

I stare straight into Draco's eyes and I look at the disappointment in his face as nothing happens. At least Snape taught me how to absorb spells and repel them successfully before he killed my hero.

"Crucio" my father loses his patience with me. Every nerve in my body is on fire as I shake on the ground. Just when I think he'll stop,he doesn't. He only stops when men enter the room.

I lay on the ground, catching my breath as I watch Harry, Hermione and Ron being dragged in except Harry looks different. His face is swollen up like someone had jinxed him.

I hear Bellatrix Lestrange's heals hit the ground as she walks towards me. She grabs me by my lose,long hair again and drags me toward Harry. She let's me kneel infront of Harry,so I could look into his eyes.

I must look horrible after their torture a minutes ago. "Well?" Bellatrix whispers in my ear,"I can't be sure" My sentence comes out as a whisper in between my cries.

"Ella. Look closely" my father takes my by the throat from behind,"If you identify Potter,nothing would happen to your sister" he says loudly,making sure Val can hear me from across the room.

"What happened to his face?" I try to stall, Scabior says he found him like this and know instantly that Hermione was trying to disguise Harry.

As Bellatrix threatens Hermione,I look into Harry's eyes. "I'm sorry" I mouth as tears roll down my cheeks. He looks at me,but not with disgust like I thought he would.