Chapter - 38

Hello, Salam, Namaskar to my ⭐⭐⭐starry buddies 🤩🤩

Kya haal chaal hai!!!😎😎😎😎

Coz I'm enjoying the beautiful winters of Kolkata... Coz it was drizzling here and romantic winds are blowing everywhere.... It's refreshing our mind and soul a lot😌😌😌😌

So, enough of this Kajal special weather report😁😁😁

Enjoy your story...

Sorry for late update and errors 😋

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

*****
In the previous chapter we've seen that, Finally Raj realised his feelings... He's in love with his teen wife... But he didn't confessed her yet....
Will it happen????

Let's see

Now Present....

The moment Raj smashed his lips on her, Kajal was surprisingly shock!!!because this is truly unlike Raj...

But after few moments she returned the favour with equal passion and kissed him back.
Raj was kissing her taking all his time, he's tasting the each and every corner of her mouth with utter devotion.

She's was also completely drown in the valley of pleasure, when Raj pulled back.

They both were panting heavily, Kajal was laying on her back on the bed and Raj was hovering over her. Her nails were digging in his shoulder and he's holding her waist.

There chest were pressed against each other, but this time.... Unlike feeling shy or nervous, Raj was feeling desirable.

He's loving the feeling of her soft body beneath his hard one.

She's smiling cheekingly with swollen lips, she looks so inviting yet cute.

"My cute and hot wife....Ufff.. I love her so much... Is it feel like this much magical??? Love is very beautiful" Raj was thinking all this with a faint smile looking towards Kajal.

"Kya baat hai, badaa muskura rahe... Irada kya hai !!!hmm" Kajal said with a smirk hanging her both hands on his neck.
(What's the matter, you're smiling so much, what are your intentions)

Raj smiled smugly and said, "Bataa du???hmm... Hmmm
(Do I say??)

Kajal got annoyed and pulled him by his collar, there noses were now literally touching now. She said, " Don't you dare try to annoy me.... Saksena Sahab!!

Raj smiled lightly on her words and leaned near her ear and whispered , "your lips are very soft and inviting"

Kajal shivered in pleasure after hearing his words and sighed heavily, she opened her eyes which were gazing Raj darkly. She said, "Your words are turning me wild"

Balancing on his elbow Raj smiled and pat her cheek like kids and said, "Idiot!!! Do you even know about being wild..... He started laughing after that.

But the next moment Kajal pushed him down the bed and said, " Let me show you being wild "

And with that she hovered over his chest and kissed him hard like really hard , she bit his lower lip twice , she pour down kisses all over his face and bite his jaw giving Raj unknown sensations to his each and every vein.

Her hairs were scattered on his face and Raj too started rubbing his palms on her back when she pulled back panting heavily.

Desirable, lovable, passionate, adorable..... All these are the feelings, Raj is feeling at a same time.