chpt.34

Jiraya

"Ma I wish you would have told me this, I would've tried my best to take care of you".

"I know, I didn't want you to worry. I'm going to be okay Jay if its my time to go then I'm ready".

"Don't talk like that you're going to pull through mom I promise you that" I knew my mom wasn't going to make it, I just didn't want to accept it.

Everyone was up here but in the waiting room, There was still no sign of my father and I didn't know to ask my mom about her and my dad maybe they was separated and didn't want me to know.

"Jiraya listen when I leave here I don't want you to lose your mind. You have August who loves you, and don't put my grandbaby under stress either. Also be strong for Nai you hear me"?

I wipe a tear that was forming and shook my head, "I love you ma" I went over to her side and hug her.

"Tell the others to come in here so I can get a good laugh in" she crack a small smile which I knew she was referring to CJ.

Kay

We was all in the waiting room not really saying much. I been distance lately towards Justin, he's probably thinking I'm cheating on him which I'm not.

"You alright"? My mom ask sitting next to me.

"I guess I'm okay" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What's bothering you Kay, I know when something is on your mind".

I gave my mom a smile and start playing with my hands. "It's nothing ma I'm good, I don't want my aunt to leave here just yet" she grab my hand and look at me with a smile.

"She'll be fine Kay".

"Y'all can come in the back she wants to see guys" Jay said causing us to get up from our seats making our way to her room.

Before I went in Jay was standing by the door, I grab her hand and she look at me and we both hug each other like it was our last time seeing each other. "No matter what we have each other" I whisper to her, we pull away from the hug and walk in the room.

Jackie

"I can't believe you CJ, you picking on a little just because you wanted to ride the horse" They was telling me about the trip when they went to California. This is what I needed a good laugh before I left here.

"I just want to let all of you know how much I love y'all no matter what happen, I want y'all to be there for each other".

I felt myself getting emotional, which I held myself together. "We love you too auntie" CJ said as he came over and hug me.

We talk and laugh some more until it was time for them to leave. "Kay let me speak with you for a minute" I wave by to the rest of them and Kay was the only one in the room.

"You know that's a good man you got right"?

"Yeah".

"So what's the problem? Is there someone else"?

"Something like that aunt J, he's a sweet guy and he even told me how he felt about me".

"How long you know this guy"?

"Not that long, I only told him we could be friends. Don't get me wrong I still love Justin".

"Well all I'm going to say is don't fool with whoever the dude is. I know Justin did some foul shit but at the end of the you have love for him, you a grown woman meaning I'm not going to tell you what to do. You know what you need to do".

"I know auntie, I love you" she say as she hug me. "Love you too, Oh and tell Jay to come here I know she's still out there".

Jay walk in with red puffy eyes, I don't like to see my baby upset. "Hey stop all that I'm okay at least I'll be resting instead of struggling" I held her hand and look at her.

"Remember what I said Jay".

"I'll remember" she let go of my hand and kiss the side of my face and left, No more pain for me I did what I had to do I can finally be at peace.