Twelve |Arrangement

•••ANGELICA•••

I will kill someone.
I swear to god.

First they pissed me off with so called 'rules' of arrangement, I won't obey anyone for shit. In bed maybe, but with contest. Not without it. And getting stripped off of my empire.

Fuck no.

I don't even know how my father agreed to it. I knew there was something more behind it. I think there should be balance. As much as I have Angel will have. Be like Thanos.

At least Angel is not a little bitch of a man. He told me he won't sign it. I'm glad to be honest. If he would do it I would chop his fingers off and then feed him with his dick.

We were now on a way to warehouse. It was Angels warehouse since his is more guarded. We were going into the dark woods till we saw a gate covered in leafs. It was well hidden I must say.

We didn't talk on our way in. We were quiet, waiting. Waiting till we will be in less danger then now. Our eyes were on a road the whole time watching out of windows and our hands were on our guns. I just now realized that Angel was holding my hand the whole time. It's strangely lovely.

Our fathers were right behind us in other SUV. We finally made it to the front of a warehouse. It was big and well hidden, nothing new, armed from outside probably even more form inside. Angel dropped my hand and opened the car door for me.

"Thank you." I said politely as he gave me a small smile.

We were angry. They took it too far now. When they come to your house you know it's real deal. Yes raiding warehouses it's bad too but come to such a personal space they're starting a war.

We came into big warehouse. Everyone bowed their head for us.
Respect is the strongest thing in Mafia and you gain it by your actions.

Angel lead us to the elevator that was big as fuck. Me and him stepped in first along with our brothers and two of our head guards which wad Alessia and Matteo.

His parents and my father went into second elevator. The ride was silent everyone held their cold expressions. We finally arrived into big room with lots of computers. This is a main warehouse got it.

We all stepped in. Angel came to one guy while I scanned the room. If you weren't in Mafia you would think it's some kind of edit room. It's not, it's hacker centre.

I looked at a board that was hung on wall with lots of text. There were some informations. Angel talked to men as he motion with his fingers to come to him. Me, Ethan and Damiano came to computer where we were watching footage of Angel's parents house.

One was from night before. Other from right now. Guards were shooting at something. We saw three SUVs and then two guys in well made suits coming out of them.

I know these two. They're new leaders of Russian mafia. Dominic and Daniel Volkov. I met them on mafia ball. They're assholes. They're trying to start war with every mafia. They won some of them. They started with little ones around Europe. They tried to take Spanish mafia that is lead by my friend Emilio Javier. Let's just say they stopped once their warehouses were burned to ashes and hundreds of men were killed.

Emilio is someone you don't want to mess with. I know him my whole childhood. His and mine father are friends and every time some obstacles came he was there to help us. He is couple of years older then me, a real gentleman with devilishly sexy looks, dream of every woman but not me, cause he is like a brother to me. He may be handsome but I will never tell him that. Cause since we were kids we used to make fun of each other along with my brother. He is something like other brother to me.