T W E N T Y - F I V E

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Two years, it wasn't a long time ago but why are they so different? Their eyes, they were cold and emotionless. There isn't even a small amount of care written on them. Of course, I remember that they treated me coldly at first but this is just different! No matter how cold they were at our first encounter, I wasn't disrespected like this. I felt anxious and uneasy as they all eyed me.

"Feeling uncomfortable?" Luhan said with a playful smile as he stared right into my eyes.

"Why am I here?" I asked nervously. Is Gail the same as me? Was she also sent here as payment?

I heard everyone, except Sehun, chuckling in amusement. "You went here at your own will. Why are you even asking us that question?" I looked at Kyungsoo in confusion when he answered.

What? Why would someone go here at their own will? Unless she's...

"Seems like she's forgetful," Suho laughed. "This is your new job. All you have to do is live with us. Sounds easy right?" he asked as he stepped near me.

"But of course you can't just live here without doing anything for us," I flinched when he suddenly whispered in my ear.

"W-what do you mean?" I stammered. I'm not used to them being like this. It just doesn't feel right at all!

"You earn money by pleasing your customers. Don't act clueless unless you want to test my patience." Tao scoffed. They probably can't read my mind, it's either that or they can just tell what Gail was thinking when she's in this situation. Now it makes sense why Gail looks like this.

"I-I made a mistake. I already changed my mind," I said as an excuse but I think that annoyed them even more.

"You won't be allowed to change your mind when I'm around." Chen suddenly pushed me against the door.

"Stop it!" I couldn't help but sigh in relief when Sehun pulled him away. I could see the frustration in his eyes.

"Damn it Sehun, you always interfere. You know you can't do anything about it anyway." Chen hissed.

"Well, I can't just stand here and watch. You can't just treat humans as toys and just throw them out like trash afterward." my eyes widened in shock upon hearing Sehun. I find it hard to believe that they did this in the past. They all showed me a caring side, they've always looked after me... this is something that I won't be able to accept so easily.

"Then do what you normally do. Stay out of this." I never thought I'd ever hear Tao with such a heartless tone.

I looked towards Sehun, I could see the concern in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he muttered before he headed upstairs. Did he leave me? Why? I noticed a bunch of smirks appearing on his brothers' faces once he left. Is this the way on how he was treated like an outcast?

"Luhan, bring Gail to her room for a while." I couldn't be more relieved. The last thing I'd want to happen is to be left with all of them.

"Understood," for a moment I thought Luhan shot his brothers a smug look before taking all the luggage that Gail brought with her.

I let him lead the way and I trailed behind him. As I had anticipated, Gail had the same room that I did. So all the past girls that came here all stayed in the same room.

"You may leave," I quickly said once we entered. I was facing the window since I was too nervous to face Luhan. Even though I know him well, I'm not Paige at the moment, this is Gail and this isn't the exact same Luhan that I know.