Chapter 51: The Curse of Adeluth

Earldom of Finea, Abelia

"I'll turn back time.. and see it for ourselves"

Lisa heard him right, he wanted to turn back time. The power that he has no clue of how it works, or what it can do.

"Isn't that more dangerous that what I had in mind?! Jungkook you just awoken your own power, we cannot risk that!"

"I know.. it's been just few weeks," He smiled at her, going to the desk of the office to grab on a small circular vase that lies on top.

"But since no one knew how my power works or what it can do, I have to be the one to understand and do something to make this power useful.. is it not?" He said it more like a statement.

"So I trained myself for those weeks and see the limitation of what the power of time can do.. besides I can make the time pause ever since I can feel the time within me," He surprised her when he suddenly threw the vase to the rustic mirror that it had her screaming from shock, but the vase didn't broke the glass.

Instead it was stilled on the air, and Lisa was confused, "Isn't that just telekinesis?" But Jungkook smiled at her.

"It looks telekinesis at some point, but I assure you I didn't used til on this one", Jungkook said while walking towards the vase.

"I can lift it, rotate it, move it, or even crush it." he executed his every words, "But you can't reverse it back to it's place.. you simply do it all over how you pictured it,"

"Then?"

"I believe that time is both subjective and objective, but mostly changed subjectively obviously.. but I have control over it..." he lift his finger up as the vase's pieces went back to it's place, and return every step that he took until it return back to it's original place on top of the desk.

"I noticed that Iremia have this ability to flick our fingers and everything will go back to it's place right? Because that's how we pictured them, but this time it went back to where I took it reversibly without turning back the time.." He explained, "That's why I thought the power of time is also objective,"

"Okay then smart pants, what's your point?" She asked, and Jungkook smirked at her.

"I want to test a bigger theory.." Jungkook stare his eyes to the shattered jade on the center of the black magic, Lisa followed his gaze and found it directly towards that and she hang her mouth open to what he really meant.

"You mean you're going to turn back time using that jade?!!!"

"There's no other way, that object holds the history of what happened that day and that I have control over," his eyes glowed in sapphire as he found the broken string of timeline on the jade. If his theory is correct, he can use that string to go back and forth.

"That object could lead us back here as well," He explained.

"What if we can't go back?" She asked.

"Then we will stuck there for good, but at least I have you there with me, I'm okay with that," he teased.