CHAPTER 4

"What did you say?? Repeat that" Gowtham asked Shakthi. She looked scared, unaware of the consequences. She mumbled something in fear.

" I said repeat again louder" Gowtham shouted hysterically. Shakti flinched in fear.

" How dare you say that?"Gowtham yelled. Sakthi stuttered, " I said, whatever you told me about Raghav". Gowtham gets stunned to see her bravery after so much happened, he gets mad. His cunning mind started to think crooked.

" Wow! You have sharp tongues too, which I was unaware of all the while. Indeed a great surprise, like this I want to see your real face more and more" Gowtham mocked her. Sakthi looked confused.

" Agreed, I myself said Raghav was an illusion. Fine, let's forget about him from now on there will be no more illusion, only real vision. And do you know?? That will be Gowtham, your husband" said Gowtham and pulled her arms aggressively..

" And don't worry, I will make sure that you will never forget that I'm your only husband" Said Gowtham and held her tightly by her waist.Shakthi felt a pain in her arms, she tried to jerk off.

" Why are you pushing away your husband? Today we will celebrate our wedding night so that you will remember who I am I to you" Gowtham said shamelessly and lifted Shakthi in his arms.

Sakthi didn't expect such rude behavior from Gowtham. When she and Raghav were in love, he never touched her without her wish. He behaved like a gentleman but in reality he is a pervert she thought.

" Gowtham, leave me... leave me... this is not right. You can't force me like this " Sakthi tried to put some knowledge in him. But he was adamant to hurt her.

He threw her on the bed and hovered on top of her like a hunting tiger, Sakthi got scared seeing his violent acts. Her tender body trembled under his strong body, her lips shivered, tears rolled down from her eyes non stop. Gowtham noticed all that and said mockingly.

" What did you say?? You will kiss only Raghav, not me??" She looked scared.

He smirked at her, next moment he bent towards her lips and started to kiss her forcibly. She tried to push him away by his shoulders, but her efforts were useless. He held her hands with his one arm tightly, she felt helpless. Next moment he pulled her lips violently to enter, he sucked her trembling lips mercilessly. She again tried to get rid of him by using her legs, and she started to kick him. But her act made him a devil, he stopped kissing her and slapped her tightly on her cheeks. Her lips started to bleed, he was unaffected seeing her blood. He didn't stop there, he took a piece of cloth and tied her both hands to the bed. Sakthi gets panicked and asks him to leave her, but she realises he won't let her so she starts to shout for help.

" Help... Help... please... '' she was interrupted by his another slap, she feel dizzy.

"You bitch, don't act like you are pure" said Gowtham and again started to kiss her lips vigorously. One of his hands held her face, he hooked her legs together with his legs, she was unable to move even an inch. Her cheeks burned in pain, her eyes got so weak and tried to close slowly but she was adamant to not to give up to that devil and struggled in his captivity. Slowly she was getting weaker physically.

Sakthi had food yesterday morning, she felt damn tired and weak with all the recent happenings. She was still unable to understand why she was cheated?? What was her mistake?? She didn't remember what she did wrong with anyone. Her parents, brother and entire family's face came in front of her eyes, her vision gets blurred with tears.

Her father's words echoed in her ears, "Sakthi, if you have the will then you can do anything in this world. Nothing is here impossible, try again and again until you succeed "

Reminiscing her father's words, she told herself not to give up until she escape from him. She gained all her strength and hit his head hard, instantly he moved back with an unexpected sudden attack. He looked terrible with his burning red eyes and sweat filled face. He still can't believe she defend him in such a weak state.

" Of course I'm pure, I don't need to prove that to you. You don't have rights to talk about my purity. It was you who was impure and disgusting. You cheated and married me, you are forcing me now for your desires " Sakthi spit on his face.

Gowtham was extremely shocked to see her other side, he wiped his face and yelled, " How dare you do this?? Still you have an attitude?? Do you think you are really beautiful?? For me you are an most ugly girl in this world. Listen clearly I don't have any desire for you, I just want to punish you ". Sakthi looked at him calmly for a moment and then laughed like an insane.

" Liar, you are venting your desires in the name of punishment, your eyes show your truth. Accept that you like me and have desires for me, at least I will keep quiet " said Sakthi mockingly. Gowtham gets shocked, his rage hiked.

" You are really a shameless girl. Do you think a person like me will have desires for you?? Impossible. I want to show you the hell in every possible way, so better you stop daydreaming. I don't like you, I would never like you" sneered Gowtham and bit her neck crooks. Sakthi cried in pain.

"Remember one thing If I really like a girl, I will treat her like a princess not like this" said Gowtham and removed her saree from her shoulders. Sakthi startled at his sudden act, she wanted to cover her body but felt helpless with her tied hands. She begged him to leave her.

" Gowtham, please leave me. I can't tolerate this, don't do this with me. Really I didn't know what mistake I made, why do you hate me so much?? Please leave me" Sakthi begged helplessly. Gowtham's eyes twinkled seeing her vulnerable.

" Should I leave you?? Today our wedding night, you are not a kid so cooperate with me " said Gowtham and pulled her blouse off shoulders. Sakthi felt humiliated and cried vigorously.

"If you want you can torture me in some other way but not this one. Please don't do it, I know you are not so bad to molest " Sakthi pleaded, he looked at her surprisingly.

" Are you bipolar?? One-time you beg, next time you threaten me??" Asked Gowtham mockingly. Sakthi cried in pain and humiliation. Her body got weaker than before, she felt dizzy and had a heavy head.

" I always dreamt about our wedding and life after our wedding. I never thought you would treat me like this, all my dreams were crushed. Don't you think that was enough for your revenge?? Please spare me. If you touch me without my wish, eventhough we are married, it's also a kind of rape, Marital rape " cried Sakthi.

Gowtham looked at her for a minute, his stern face changed for a moment, it was soft just for few seconds, then again he got back to his devil mode. He ripped her blouse sleeves and bit her bosoms, Sakthi couldn't tolerate the pain and cried louder. She can't bear the pain of losing her virginity, her heart clenched in pain. She fought with him till the last moment and passed out.

Gowtham heard her cries and felt annoyed with it, but he was worried when he couldn't hear her voice. He lifted his head and looked at her pale face, she looked really pathetic. She was unconscious, but her lips mumbled something in that state, he went near her lips and listened to her carefully, "Gowtham, even your mother won't forgive you for this "

Immediately he moved away from her like he touched a fire, he saw an unusually messy Sakthi for the first time. Her face was pale and dull, her lips were bleeding, tears were rolling from her closed eyes, something he felt twitched for the first time in four years.

Unknowingly his hands extended and patted her cheeks to make her wake up,

" Sakthi... Sakthi...get up" but she didn't move or wake up.

To Be Continued...

************************************

Hey Guys!!

After two weeks I updated the next chapter. And I'm sorry for the delay, I was not well so, couldn't make it last week.

This chapter has domestic violence and dark scenes which was all used only for entertainment purpose, and I'm not promoting here any sort of violence or molestation. Kindly ignore it, if you feel bad and I feel sorry for that.

I hope you all like this chapter and support my book. Kindly share your thoughts about this story and share your votes also.

Next update will be on next Monday.

Thanks and Regards